- part one ? -

Harry was on a majestic walk to the cinema. On his way to the cinema he met a woman.

When Olivia stared in those big green eyes she called him. 'Hey!'
Harry had no clue what to do so he responded 'Hi?'
They shook hands and introduced themselves.
But unfortunately a paparazzi was near the pair.

'Look at the beautiful couple!!'

Olivia and Harry were weirded out by it but kept talking.

The paparazzi name was Louis ( I am so bored okay)

Harry was not moving a single muscle, too focused on Louis's big blue orbs
Olivia was fuming. Nobody could look at her mate without her consent .
' What the fu-'. Before Louis could finish his sentence, Olivia transformed in a big alpha wolf.
She stood in front of Harry and was being mucho alpha.

Louis's eyes were transforming in big red orbs. Slowly but surely he transformed into a vampire.
' I SWEAR ON TWILIGHT THAT I WILL DESTROY YOU.'
Olivia had steam coming out of her ears.
' WELL, I SWEAR ON TEEN WOLF THAT I WILL DESTROY YOU.'

In the back, Harry was just looking at them. Perplexed and weirded out by the situation.
' .... I swear to the notebook that I am doing something wrong with "romanticising life".'

next to Harry stood a tall giant named Sissi.

The big giant was nodding along with Harry. ' I totally agree with you ... this is the weirdest thing I've seen and I'm a giant.'
The friendly giant named Sissi was nice and Harry found the giant a good company.

'Do you want to get some smoothies?'

Sissi nodded and was pleased with the invite.

Harry was lifted up by giant hands. They walked away from the fight to get smoothies and later come back because it was entertaining.

Harry was feeling ill that day so he sneezed in a paper tissue and threw it on the ground. Not really thinking much about it they went on with their happy walk to the smoothie place.

But at that moment the mucho Alpha and vampire got into a epic super cool fight.
At last Louis won.
When he went to look for Harry he only found his paper tissue.

Louis picked it up, with slime still on it. ' I will find you Harry...'

THE END

LMFAODJHFIUGUID WHAT DID I WRIIIITEEEE