Nerd the Annoying Whore 🤓

"I'm SO TIRED FROM THE STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING!" Prep screamed as he walked in the door. Jock covered his ears, angrily staring at Prep. "GOOOOTHHHH PLZ MAKE ME HOT CHOCCY >_<" (idk how he said a text emoji irl either dont ask) Prep screamed, his voice cracking as he said 'choccy'. Goth, staring at his computer screen in another room, yelled in his smoker ass voice, "OK KITTEN GIVE ME A SECOND!" as he continued to send nitro to all his discord kittens with his cheeto dust covered fingers. As he sent the last one he put his stinky unwashed hand into the cheeto bag, the bag creating a crinkling sound as he grabbed the last couple cheetos, and shoved them into his mouth. Goth got up from his gaming chair and took off his headphones, bringing himself over to the kitchen.

In the other room, Nerd was annoying the fuck out of Jock, "Pookie bear~" Nerd said, giggling to Jock. Jock was so annoyed out of his mind and Nerd just couldn't take the fucking hint, "Don't i look just so submissive and breedable today? Hehe~ UWU" Nerd said, getting closer to Jock. Jock got up, "I have to go to the gym." He said as he took out his phone, walking out the door and slamming it behind him.

Nerd sat on the crusty ass couch, "Hmph" He said, "Hehe maybe I can go see if Goth will give me attention~" Nerd said to himself as he went to the kitchen, surprise hugging Goth from behind, "BAAABE~ I mi-" Nerd said, getting cut off by Goth, "FUC...

Nerd sat on the crusty ass couch, "Hmph" He said, "Hehe maybe I can go see if Goth will give me attention~" Nerd said to himself as he went to the kitchen, surprise hugging Goth from behind, "BAAABE~ I mi-" Nerd said, getting cut off by Goth, "FUCK!!!! NERD YOU WHORE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!"
From the hug, Goth had spilt hot cocoa all over himself, "I-I'm so sowwy Goth!!" Nerd said, trying to be the victim and making puppy eyes, "I-I d-didn't m-mean t-too!!!!" He said.
Goth was so fed up with Nerd "You know what Nerd, you need to stop being such a little bitch baby. You're fucking 21 now for god sakes!" (nerd is older now since they're married and soon to be divorced lolol, canonically he is 19) Nerd looked shocked as Goth walked to his room to clean up.
Prep came into the kitchen, "Ugh, what the fuck did you do now Nerd?!" Prep said as he looked around, "You fucking made Goth spill my hot choccy!! Ugh!!" Prep said dramatically, walking out the kitchen. Nerd stood there in awe, his actions suddenly has consequences.. 'N-no..' he thought to himself, falling to the floor dramatically and sulking.

Close up of the title (editing by ME😍)

ft. prep being dramatic, jock finally happy to be out of this relationship, nerd being a whiny ass bitch, and goth with his stinky ass smoker breath