Chapter 1: Competition Idol!

Ganyu woke up, at first she thought it was 3 AM (3:00) and was getting ready to sleep until she realized that it was already 5:30 AM ( 5:30) she was gonna get ready for school. She put her socks and uniform on and ate a vegetarian breakfast. Which meant old salad because she overslept.

When she was near the bus stop the bus had almost left so she jumped on it the second it was gonna leave.

"Miss Ganyu please come on time, we can't keep doing this you almost gave me a heart attack." The bus driver begged.

"Yes! This time I promise." Ganyu in a soft tone promised, she was embarrassed as all the eyes were on her.

Ganyu sat on the bus with her hand on her cheek, staring at the window, it was sunny today, but it didn't feel like it. Maybe because she was tired but why? She didn't have any exams that she has studied for or anything and she slept until 11 PM (22:00) which was unusual for her.

"Woohoo! The beatboxing man is back!" Itto would scream in the middle of the bus.

The bus was as always a place for extroverts to mess around, Ganyu wanted to join and see how their experience was but she couldn't.

Keqing who lived near the school had already arrived and was making herself ready to scream at some students today.

But that wasn't her main worry, her classmate, no her friend, no her best friend maybe even her crush? She wasn't in denial about it.

Keqing asked Sara to take over her place and then went into class C and started writing in her notebook. She was multiple minutes early but that wasn't anything she cared about.

~"What is there to write today... oh yeah in a week there is gonna be the school idol group competition. THE COMPETITION IS IN A WEEK?"~ Keqing thought while freaking out.

She had practiced tons but still didn't feel ready. A week? They needed to plan the costumes and finish the dance. She started writing down the priorities and then went back to the entrance to meet up with Ganyu.

"Oh hello, Keqing!" Ganyu softly waved toward Keqing.

"She's cute." Keqing blushed, she couldn't say it out loud but she could say it inside.

"How are you, oh and have you worked with the idol project." Ganyu softly asked, Keqing took a second to appreciate Ganyu's elegance.

"Me? Oh, I'm fine, and I have started. We just need to finish the dance with the others. And the song is a work in progress I guess." Keqing smiled warmly.

"That's great! I heard that Yae made a sketch for the clothes and that Yun jin and Xinyan have finished the song, and..." Ganyu blushed looking away.

"Huh? What is it?" You see Keqing's thoughts are very different than her words.

"Please kiss me, no wait focus! She's cute, I wonder how soft her cheeks are." Keqing's thoughts were at best.

Ganyu then brought out a piece of paper, written by Amber and Eula, which made their part quite special.

Keqing looked at it, there was gonna be a part where both Ganyu and Keqing would be in the center, holding hands and dancing like a couple just for a couple of seconds. But one part of it was strange.

"In and out while holding hands to the beats, and then... KISS?!!?!!!??" Keqing didn't read the last part out because she was about to have a heart attack.

"HAHAHAKWJWB/$/$8-$27282&3!:$8283&:$:):!,!,!/89292837\€*]*]€{>|^]+\!|!€&/$8/&/)3jshrisjsh." It's hard to explain her thoughts.

"Keqing we can always ask them to fix it if you are uncomfortable." Ganyu worriedly asked, which was another part of Ganyu that Keqing loved, her kindness and concern for others.

"No, it's fine." Keqing winked as she took Ganyu's hands and sprinted towards the school.

When they entered everyone in the club had a short meeting, their idol group was called "Impact on Music" and the members were separated into different groups.

Dancers: Amber and Eula. Songwriters/main singers: Yun jin, Barbara, and Xinyan. President: Kokomi, Vice President: Sara, Designers: Yae and Ei, and then the ones in charge of everything going right: Ganyu and Keqing.

"Guys, I changed one part so that Ganyu and Keqing wouldn't be uncomfortable, y'know what part I'm talking about." Amber who was testing her head on Eula said.

"No!! Why?!? Ugh, I hate everyone here I wanna burn the school." Keqing was angry but kept it to herself.

"It's okay really..." Ganyu softly said.

"You guys will have to decide all that yourself at the competition but for now you won't have to okay?" Amber pointed out.

Everyone agreed and then continued with the project. Impact on Music was gonna win, for sure!

~The day of the competition~
The day was finally here! Everyone was happy and some were nervous, Zhongli had brought Kusanali and Xiao to cheer on the girls hoping they'd win.

The girls were wearing beautifully designed clothes with clothes matching their hair.

They were the sixth group to perform. At the start, they seemed nervous but left that thought quickly.

As they flawlessly danced to the music produced by Barbara, Yun jin, and Xinyan the crowd went more and more wild! Many from their school had come just to see them.

And now was the part, I mean if they didn't like each other they wouldn't have even said anything about the kiss but that's just love huh, you can never predict it.

Ganyu and Keqing were in the middle holding hands going in and out as the dance was planned and now came the unexpected kiss, which left both the audio and Ganqing in shock.

Keqing decided to take this as a win, but she still wanted to confirm their relationship so she planted a small quick kiss on Ganyu's cheek.

They continued dancing and Barbara went to the front, to finish the song with a graceful pose.

They went downstairs to their dorm place when Ganyu suddenly took Keqing's hand and asked her to go outside.

Xinyan noticed this and the moment they went out, she told everyone to be quiet. Yun jin then reminded her that it would ruin their moment.

~ outside with Ganyu and Keqing ~
"So, you k-know the whole, k-kiss part thingy." Ganyu with her hands together in front of her asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm sorry if you didn't want to, it's my fa-" Keqing replied, her hopes that she had confirmed a relationship with Ganyu was gone, but not for long.

Ganyu put both of her hands on Keqing's soft cheeks, staring at Keqing's gorgeous eye, and kissed her.

It felt great, the feeling of knowing that the other person felt the same about you, was magical, according to Keqing.

Going back into the room they wanted to see how long they could hide their relationship, which didn't last long since Ganyu gave Keqing a small kiss on her cheek while sitting down, waiting for the winners to be announced...

Y'all sorry I rrushed this I have been very busy and neeeded to write something anyways.

Todays question for the day: You ask a question.

Maybe I'll update this to show after the comepetitok lolol pretend to understand what im saying.