Elmos quirky cocaine adventure

Elmos quirky cocaine adventure!
In this story elmo becomes severely addicted to cocaine and looses his reputation as a reliable children's TV actor!

Reference pic!

▪︎•~Elmo's cocaine adventure part one~•▪︎

Elmo finds cocaine next to a stop sign, on a deadly highway.
"Oh my heavens! Someone dropped this random white stuff on the side of the road! Well I must take it with me." Elmo said in delight.

Many people gave him a weird look. He was skipping down a highway with cocaine and a smile. It could ruin his reputation as a children's actor if he kept this up!

He walked into his big roomy home. (He is rich tehhe) he went into the basement and dropped the bag of cocaine on a coffee table. He put the odd substance in a bowl. *hmm.. how may I figure out what this is..* Elmo thought.

He got a spoon from the kitchen and scooped a bit out. He soon stuffed his face into said bowl and breathed in and out for a while. He felt odd after... he felt like he was going backwards and had trouble breathing. Ring! Ring! Ring! His phone was ringing.

He tried to approach the phone but his vision and hung wasn't working too well.. "this is the sesame street TV company can we speak with Elmo?" The phone blurted out. "O-o'oh! T-this is Elmo~" He said unsure. "Want to star you in an anti drug commercial. Are you okay with this?" The phone projected.

"I'd love to~" Elmo said. The cocaine was kicking in and Elmo felt very high from the amount he took. "Perfect! We'll see you tomorrow." *hangs up*

♡☆▪︎[To be continued!]▪︎☆♡
A/N--- thanks for reading this was going to be a one shot but.. I actually have a stable sleep schedule and I'm going to bed after this! I'll write more at a later date and maybe a Halloween special! Farewell!