Prolouge

Adrian's POV

Horrible. That's the one word I would use to describe the first day I met him.

It was a hot and humid September day when we all went back to that prison called school. Today would be my first day of 12th grade. I was not excited to go back to school. I only had one friend and she was away on vacation. I sighed deeply when I arrived and decided to find my first class. I was heading up the stairs to my class when he bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going nerd."

A boy snapped at me. I quiety walked away, not wanting to make a scene on the first day.

"Don't talk much do you."

He yelled after me. I turned around because I was not in a good mood and he began to tick me off.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to a guy like you," I replied

"What do you mean a guy like me?", he loudly asked.

"An idotic player", I repiled 

He growled at me, and I turned to walk back up the stairs because I was going to be late. I turned around and watched him walk down the hallway until he was out of sight. As I finished watching him I turned around and began to walk up the staris again. When i was about to reach the top I bumped into my girlfriend, Kristina.

"Hey babe!" She shrieked while tightly hugging me.

"Hey Kristina." I said, as I hugged her back.

"Hey I got to go to class right now so I'll meet you later in the cafeteria." I said.

She replied, "Why don't you just ditch school with me and go to that new cafe?"

I scratched he back of my head and told her, "I don't really ditch school that often."

In my head I did want to ditch school even though it was the first day. School was boring and my best friend wasn't here so I thought it wasn't a bad idea. Kristina said, "Oh come on! Don't be such a scaredy cat, It'll be fun! I just want to spend some time with you." "Fine", I said giving in not wanting to upset her. "Maybe this will be fun", I thought in my head. "Yay", she squealed jumping up and down in excitement. When she did that her huge boobs bounced up and down vigrously in her tight shirt. "Let's go right now" she said while she dragged me by the arm.

When we got to the new cafe I saw a sight that scarred me for life. It was the guy I bumped into earlier and he was making out with some slutty girl from school on the outside wall of the cafe. I saw his hands slowly inch closer to her butt so I gagged outloud and went into the cafe with Kristina.

"What do you want to order?"

I asked Kristina as we passed through the doors of the cafe. She blabbed on about some low calorie diet food. She always compalined about becoming skinny, or talked about how pretty she was. My thoughts however, were on that boy I bumped into eariler. I think I heard that his name was Jack from some of the squealing slutty girls in our school. I saw him go into the closet with a girl sometimes in school and I have heard some stories about his hookups. "He sure is a player", I thought. I mean, his hands were all over her and he had a stupid smirk on his face. Although I have seen it happen several times in the hallway, I dont know why, but it bothered when he did it. Nobody else just him. I shook my head not wanting to think about it anymore.

Me and Kristina sat inside the small cafe near the window when we got our food. I thought some fresh air would help me clear my mind, but when I looked out the window I saw things get more intense with that boy Jack and the slut. They parted and he grabbed her hand, and she followed him like a lost puppy. I rolled my eye in disgust "Are you finally getting a room!" I asked yelling out the window. He turned to look at me and saw me sitting next to the open window I yelled out of. He intensly glared at me and walked away with that girl.

At that moment, I did not realize this at that time, but it was the biggest mistake I had ever made in my life.