{s2, p10}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida Third Person PovSeptember{22}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
September
{22}

Check in 📲

"Kyrie slow downnnn". Kaydence panted as Kyrie roughly slid in and out of her.  She had been overly stressed lately and although this wasn't the usual stress reliever she would get, it's what she wanted.

"uh uh this what you wanted right"? He asked her rubbing her clit in circles as he wrapped his hand around her wrist.

Kaydence watched him amazed, the feeling of him just being inside her was just enough to drive her insane.

"Baby pleaseee". She begged throwing her head back, as Kyrie pushed her legs back more, getting a better view as he bit down on his lip.

"you so wet for me". He chuckled putting his hand around her throat as she smiled, she couldn't even act like Kyrie didn't turn her out.

"you gone take daddy dick like a good girl"? He asked her staring into her eyes, watching her mouth form a O shape.

"I'm talking to you mamas". He said slowly down as Kaydence frowned, seeing her cream on him made him wanna nut right there.

"Baby I'm finna-". Kaydence started to say and before she could finish her legs were shaking.

He flipped her over without warning as Kaydence followed along, giving him a perfect arch.

He smacked her ass a few times before sliding himself in, "fuck". Kyrie mumbled under his breath, he held Kaydence by her waist at a steady pace.

His strokes started off slow and deep making Kaydence eyes roll to the back of her head. "Baby why you doing me like this"? She moaned out.

"cause i love you". Kyrie responded leaning down kissing her neck and then her cheek. He stayed still kissing her as his strokes sped up.

"this pussy so good mama". He told her, "daddy please don't stop". Kaydence begged as he sped up, grabbing a fist full of her hair.

"like this baby"? He asked as he knew he was hitting her spot. "yesssss". Kaydence panted feeling herself about to cum for the third time.

She laid Kyrie down as she kissed from his lips all the way down his chest, she hovered over him as she slid down on him.

"damn Kaydence". He moaned out as she rode him slow with no hands. He put his hands on her waist as he watched. Her face alone would just make him nut so he knew he had to keep it together.

"hol on ma". Kyrie started to say as she sped up, her moans were really music to his ears. She brought him closer to her and she kept a steady pace.

"I love you". She told him as she made intense eye contact with him, "I love you too". Kyrie replied.