CHAPTER NO 1

Min yoongi

???Pov :

"HE IS THERE, CATCH HIM".All I could think were that bastard behind me as I was taking my breath to get a hold of myself I start hearing footsteps coming towards me and without thinking twice all I know was the only way to live was running I started moving my feet as fast as I can. I can't give up god provided me with this only chance to escape I can't give up I have to fight I have to live for myself as I was thinking about escaping that hell I saw the end of the forest finally I hear my hybrid breath out "Yoongi give me the control I will take us out of here" my panther said to me. "Aniya Agust you are severely injured you can't take control and rest, for now, I will find someplace for us to hide from those bastards".

As I was talking to Agust someone grabs me from behind and held me and cherry on the top another mop-head freak said " hey don't let him go" I sense his attention diverting away from me I harshly bit that jerk arm and ran towards the end of the woods since it was the night they lost me easily I thought and start thanking the God.

Authors pov:

While running away from them yoongi reaches some sort of road with hunger and thirst taking over him but he didn't give him and runs faster his legs were going to give up but he didn't stop after a while he stops himself from running and sat down while leaning against the wall and that was his biggest mistake because those jerks found him again he stands up as quick as he can and tried to start running but he couldn't and that's when he realizes he is done for the voices of those monsters were increasing and he already accepted his fate and before some could take him back to that torture cell again some kind force pulled him in some sort of alley before he could shout someone put their hands on his mouth "Dont shout if you don't want them to find us". The soft voice said before yoongi could protest he feels some kind of aurora around him "Dont worry I am not gonna hurt you I am going to help you to get out of here trust me I am one of you".  That unknown voice said in a whisper that humans couldn't hear but due to yoongi being a panther hear that voice and slightly nodes his head " He isn't here". Suddenly, they heard the voice of one of the clowns "look carefully he must be around here somewhere that cat is injured he can't run fast enough to escape us" the other one said. As time was passing by the voices were coming near and both of the males held each other tightly. "Hey look there is an alley that cat might be there". Hearing the sentence both of them tense up as those men were coming near the alley the stranger grabs yoongi hand and walks with him. " Don't make any noise and follow me.

Time skip:
After a few minutes of walking they both stop at the end of the alley and finally yoongi can see the man's posture a man slightly shorter than him with dark hair and pale skin wearing a black mask and black tight pants and a shirt while wearing combats boots while yoongi while busy looking at the man in front of him in confusion that guy clears his throat and spoke out "I know you have many questions in your brain about who I am but there is no time we need to escape so I have only one question for you will you trust me and come with me". The guy said and without any hesitation, yoongi replied "yes! I will come with you on one condition". Yoongi said anxiously while looking at the guy. "What is it?". The stranger said raising his right eyebrow "Promise me you will not do anything to me and ensure my safety " yoongi said."I promise"the man said without hesitation "Okay! I will go with you" yoongi declared."Alright hold my hand tightly and close your visions that man said" as he said that the wind started passing them fastly and after the second both of them were out of the alley ." You can open your eyes now " the man said to yoongi. As yoongi opened his eyes he saw a beautiful car in front of him " Come we have to get out of here" he said while going inside the car yoongi was still in his own space that start honking and took him out of his imagination "Come inside we don't have much time" that boy said."huh ooh yeah" yoongi said and get inside the car.

Yoongi pov:

I don't know what is happening to me one minute  I was running away from those humans and now I am sitting in a stranger's car who just saved me from those monsters " I know I am handsome but you have to stop looking at me otherwise you will get crist on your neck " that boy said to me. Huh " hey relax I was just joking with you," he said "Who are you?" I blustered out as I realise what I did I quickly covered my mouth "Sorry". "It's okay btw My name is jungkook, jeon jungkook". Jungkook said "yoongi", "hmm Sorry I couldn't catch you what did you say," jungkook asked. " My name is yoongi, Min yoongi".  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hello guys how are you all this is my new book hope you enjoy it English is not my first language so if you found any mistakes mention that in the comment vote and send feedback.

Thank you

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Introduction:

Min yoongi 29 Alpha (Royal blood)Panther hybrid

Min yoongi
29
Alpha (Royal blood)
Panther hybrid

Jeonjungkook
25
Omega(Royal Blood luna)
Bunny