Chapter 1: Reconnection

One day in Japan Fuyumi walked in her house to find her then boyfriend in bed with another woman "S-satoshi?" She teared up and kicked him and his mistress out before sobbing on the floor of her bathroom 'How could Satoshi do this...is it my fault? D-did I so something wrong? Was I not satisfying him?' all these thoughts circle in her head as she decided to go and walk around outside. Unfortunately for her and everyone else a villain attacked. The villain then grabbed Fuyumi as she struggles to get away she heard a voice she hadn't heard in a while. "Oi oi oi let the pretty lady go. Or else."  A brown skinned man with dragon like eyes walked towards them in a black hero suit.

The villain chuckled "And who are you to make demands like that."  He laughed "Funny you ask I'm the Crimson dragon hero Salamander." The villain stayed calm "Ah the number 9 hero. Well what a surprise." Igneel narrowed his eyes "Let. The girl. Go." The villain laughed "Or what you'll char us both?" Igneel sighed and charged at the villain his hand enveloped in crimson red fire "Fire dragon: crimson flame punch!" He punched the villain knocking him out and catching Fuyumi as she fell and protecting her head and organs as they rolled against the road. Fuyumi feeling safe and secure in her old friends arms then whispered to him "Thank you...Igneel." hearing his name he looked at Fuyumi "Of course anything for you peppermint." She blushed both from her embarrassing old nickname to her now noticing her friends strong grip that made her shiver to her core.

A little after that incident Fuyumi gave Igneel her number and the two texted back and forth as Fuyumi layed in her bed Igneel then decided to take a chance and asked her on a date. She agreed to go out with him texting 'Okay Igneel I'll give you a shot as thanks for saving me today okay?' with him responding with 'Of course after you told me what happened I couldn't just let my peppermint stay at home sad and alone' she smiles blushing behind her screen turning off her phone and going to sleep.

While she slept she dreamt about Igneel and his shirtless body he walked over and they made out he pinned her against the bed and sent her body into bliss as she clawed at his back in pleasure. The next morning Fuyumi woke up and had to change her bedsheets and wash her pajama pants after last night and got ready for the day she got ready for work and left. After work she made groceries and went home she picked out a very beautiful dress. Later that night she got dressed in a beautiful red dress.

She then heard a knock at the front door and when she answered it she saw Igneel with his hair in the same style as earlier but when she saw his suit she blushed as she saw him wearing a black suit.

(Its the same as Kakashi's suit from Naruto and hinata's wedding) He smiles "So are you ready for tonight Fu?" She smiles"Yea." He smiles back and takes her to a nice restaurant "Order anything you want Fuyumi tonight's on me." she smiled sheepishly "No no please let me pay for tonight." He shook his head "No way Fu a pretty girl like you deserves to be treated not to treat others." She sighs "Alright I never could win against your logic back in college." The waiter comes and they order food and a lot of Sake by time they get ready to go their both hammered they get to her house and get inside once inside they share a drunk but passionate kiss as they take off their shoes stumbling to Fuyumi's room where they have a steamy passionate night with Fuyumi and Igneel's bodies becoming one craving each other with Fuyumi and Igneel lost in the ecstasy of the others body Fuyumi claws at his back as he kissed her neck.

Their fun night continued with the pair falling asleep from drinking and exhaustion luckily Fuyumi was off as tomorrow was a Saturday.