Interview With a Vampire

FULL NAME: Joésephina Petrova Zamalochikova

ENGLISH NAME: Josphine Petrova

NICKNAMES: My darling (Louis), My love (Armand).

AGE OF DEATH: 23

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

BACKSTORY: Josephine grew up in a small city in Bulgaria. Life was peaceful and kind. Her childhood was normal despite an overbearing father and a moronic mother. Their happy memories didn't seem to last. Not too long after Josephine's 18th birthday, her father had made some pretty haste decisions and had lost a poker came to a wealthy man. Her father put the entire Bulgarian home, their farm, their money, into that man's hands. So, when her father refused to pay their debt, the man killed her entire family. Her sister, mother, father, gone. Josphine was out that day and when she returned, she couldn't belive what she was seeing. Her house trashed, her family gone. She was so struck by grief that she couldn't let them go. She spent days inside her home until she couldn't stand the stench of their dead bodies anymore. Josephine left, knowing that man could possibly come back. So, she fled to New Orleans and there, she had to change her ways and fast. She had to practice her accent, her mannerisms but around that time is when she met Armand. Immediately she was starstruck by him but she didn't have time to love and Armand wasn't looking for it. He took her in and he cared for her. He loved her and while they tried to have some sort of connection, he was too scared he would hurt her.

PERSONALITY: At first, she was a sweet and ignorant girl. She took care of everyone around her and she loved everyone. But it all changed when her parents died. Unknowingly to her parents, and before she met Armand. She had fallen pregnant by an unknown man. She had tried her best to hide the pregnancy but when she finally met Armand he knew there was something differnt about her. Armand and her met by complete coincidence. She had accidently bumped into him on the street and her warmth had startled him, never having felt that in all his years. From then on, he watched her. Watched all of her beauty and grace until she bared the child. Armand was there was she laid dying and he brought his best nurses and his best doctors to help her and while, Josephine got better, the child did not. Due to several complications, she lost her beautiful baby girl. Armand was there through the entire thing. He nursed her back to health and tried to help her the best he could but he knew there was not anything he could do to get her child back. He wouldn't dare turn a child, he didn't even want to turn Jospehine. He refused to and he spent many years in harmony and in peace with her. It was the closest thing he had to being human again. Josephine was thankful for Armand. For those five years, she had tried to heal. In that time she was falling in love with Armand and he with her, but there were too many complications. One day, a dear friend of Armand's came to visit. Lestat De Lioncourt. Immediately, he was confused as to why Josephine hadn't been turned. Lestat already wanted to betray Armand for many things, so, he turned Josephine against her will. After her turning she was enraged. She didn't want to become a vampire, she didn't want to feed on innocent people. She didn't blame Armand, she blamed Lestat. When she turned, her senses became heightened and she was just angry all the time. Angry for her child, angry because of her family, angry for becoming a vampire.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH:  With Armand she it was very unexpected. She met him at a time where she didn't think she could love. He cared for her and showed her what it was like, to feel okay. Despite his nature she still loved him. More than she could love anyone or anything. Louis made her feel the same way. She met Louis her first night in New Orleans, maybe a few days before she met Armand. He was taken by her and Armand knew it. Armand figured if Jospehine wasn't happy, Louis could make her happy. At first, they shared her love. Louis made her feel, independent and showed her the city and showed her so much. Armand made her feel like she could walk on air. He made her feel like she was the only woman in the world and he truly, truly loved her. 

POWERS: Her warmth and her presence to act like a human. Her humanity means the most to her and that trait carried over when she turned.

Crush:

  Or

FC: