What if we rewrite the stars?

All right reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, except being extracts for the purpose of reviews without written permission of the author.

©whatifwerewritethestars2022
All Right Reserved
Dehittaileen

What if we rewrite the stars?

While Lileth mending her broken soul, she flew to Alaska to strive for living. Kasabay niyon ay ang pangakong ibabangon muli ang sarili at ipagpapatuloy ang buhay.

Lileth met Jose Julian from often incident. At sa pagkukrus muli ng mga landas nila sa banyagang lugar, hindi lang ang ganda ng Alaska ang natuklasan ni Lileth. It's more of it. And that incident led them together for another reason to live and to love.

But when Lileth thought of their differences. Things went differently.

***

Hello to Ate Lileth Flores, Thank you for supporting me always. Salamat sa mga oras na nagtitiwala kang ibahagi sa akin ang mga kwento mo at mga pinagdadaanan sa buhay. Remember that I am always here to listen. Hindi mo alam but you inspired me with your courage and determination in life. And, here's the story that I promised.