BONKERS

I shake my head in my car as I light my blunt up listening to rodwave in the background. This would've been amazing if I didn't have desire throwing all my shit out in her porch and yard. Next thing I seen was my Jordans getting thrown out making me open the door and try to stop her.

"Aye! Bruh you doing to much, b!" I yell at her while still half way in my car. I try to not have a relationship one time and just have fun just for that to still go wrong and make me feel like I'm in a relationship. Literally the opposite of what I wanted. "Fuck you nigga! You ain't shit but a lying piece of shit! Go back to that blonde headed hoe and play with her not me!" I try and hurry up and get my stuff, but all she does is try and fight me. I hurry and run to pick up my Jordan 1s just to be chased and punched at. I try and stop her by weaving all while holding my precious shoes.

"Bruh, stop" once I get close enough to my car I put them on the hood and quickly grab her swing hands making her start kicking her feet to hit me. Bruh this girl will not stop. "Stop, nigga" I push her against the car trying to get more control. She just wont stop moving. "You a fucking bitch. You and all yo lil ass friends that claim they gang bang" i guess knowing she can't hit me she just gon try and make me mad. "Yea, Ight bruh whatever, just stop throwing my shit, for real" I look down when my phone start ringing "lemme see your phone and I wont burn all yo shit and turn it into soil" oh hell nah. I can't give her my phone then she'll really go crazy. Maybe I can delete all of it while I'm on the phone.

"Ight, just let me answer this, and stop hitting me." Seeing her nod I walk to a more secluded area. "Hell nah! Why yo ass going over there? You ain't slick." I roll my eyes before telling her it's bout business.

"Wassup" I say not even looking at the caller I'd.

"What's poppin" I laugh hearing dom's voice knowing he high as hell.

"Nothin for real at this crazy jawns house, she throwing all my shit out the window and door and shit." I say huffing

"That don't sound like nothin to me, my nigga. Which crazy jawn?" I chuckle

"The dark skin one with the big booty and pretty smile" I describe her. She don't act very pretty.

I roll my eyes at his laughing "yo ass like every kinda girl, gang, for real. Why she throwin yo shit out?"

I put my head in my hands remembering how I got myself in this predicament "man, her friend saw me on this light skin jawn down 6th street, at the corner store. She had that ass on her with a pretty face, so I had to get on that." I explain shrugging.

"You funny, nigga. Well hit me up when yo ass not getting thrown out or fucking on a light skin bitch in the corner store"

"It wasn't in the corner store-" I look at my phone in disbelief at the fact he hung up on me.

I walk back over to my car only to see desire. Shit I ain't delete nothin.

I look down at her hand as it stuck out. "You gon sit there and look stuck as always or you gonna give me what we made a deal about" I give her my phone before going to pick up my stuff. Hopefully I have all my shit put in my car before she see something.

"Who the fuck is Bree?" I hear from outside. That's when I immediately pause. My heart dropping to my ass. Shit.

"Huh?" I say acting oblivious.

"Who the fuck is Bree and,why you texting her about all the things you gon do to her?" I go to grab my phone, but it gets snatched away from me.

"See unt unt, now ima whoop yo ass" my eyes go wide when I see her rocket launch my phone at the wall.