Stripping Tzuyu

Tzuyu burst into tears as she reached the door to her bedroom. She closed it behind her and sat down on the floor, sobbing. She felt like she was caught between a dream and reality, wishing she could wake up and see that this was all a nightmare. Unfortunately, it was real and little did she know that the most humiliating day of her life had just begun.

She cried for what seemed like an hour until her eyes became red and swollen. It was 11 p.m. and she was mentally and physically exhausted, so she got up, crawled under the sheets and cried herself to sleep.

The girls were still in the living room, talking and laughing about the incident.

"I've never seen Tzuyu so embarrassed, her lips were literally twitching," Momo said with a laugh.

"She was trying to hide her face more than her belly," Jihyo commented.

"I wonder if she got fat all over," Nayeon blurted out, before everyone burst out laughing at her remark.

"She's been hiding in baggy clothes this whole time, how come we've never suspected that she gained weight?" Sana asked.

"Maybe that's why she was so embarrassed," Jihyo said, "She was afraid we would expose another part of her body."

The other girls nodded and hummed at Jihyo's observation.

The next morning, Tzuyu woke up feeling sick. Her eyes were sore from crying all night and her face looked swollen. She didn't feel like taking a shower and stayed in her pajamas. She rolled onto her side to grab her phone like she did every morning, but it wasn't on the nightstand. She slapped herself in the face as she remembered that she had left it on the couch last night when she got up in tears. She desperately needed to check her phone, so she lazily got out of the bed and opened her bedroom door, trying to hear if the other girls were downstairs. The place seemed quiet, so she walked down the stairs and into the living room. It was 10 a.m. and no one was there. Tzuyu knew that the other girls never woke up after 9 a.m., so she assumed they were out.

When she reached the couch, she found her phone on the side table. She grabbed it and headed for the stairs, but stopped when she saw the empty kitchen, thinking she might as well have breakfast there, since no one was home. She obviously couldn't face anyone after what happened, so she was relieved to have the place to herself after such an embarrassing incident.

There were still pancakes left over from last night, but Tzuyu didn't want to touch any of the other girls' stuff because she was furious about them. She opened the refrigerator and took some things out and started eating, at the table.

Tzuyu didn't know if it was depression that was making her gain so much weight lately, but last night's incident didn't help her situation. She needed to eat whenever she was stressed, and this was one of those times.

When she finished eating, she looked down at her body and saw her belly sticking out of her pants. She hated it but couldn't do anything to stop herself from getting thicker. Her body was getting bigger and more unattractive every day.

After eating her junky breakfast and scrolling through her phone for half an hour, Tzuyu got up to go to her room, but as she left the kitchen, she heard someone open their front door with their keys. Tzuyu was about to run to the stairs but she forgot her phone in the kitchen, so she went back as fast as she could and headed for the stairs. Alas, the girls noticed her before she could escape.

"Tzuyu, you overslept?", Nayeon asked her, yelling.

Momo, Sana, and Jihyo followed Nayeon from behind and watched Tzuyu as she was about to take the stairs, avoiding eye contact with them.