𝑇𝑒𝑛- 𝐴 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡

The air whipped around in hot blasts. Family video had run through it's usual routine, leaving the day to be done as soon as the door was closed- and Robin was pleased to be free of its wrath once more. She was strolling down the street, converse laces slithering loose from their knots as she stepped over the joints of the paving slabs. Her hands were buried in her trouser pockets, position hunching slightly in lack of effort. Robin didn't have a destination, but she was determined to end up somewhere.

The previous night- being in which they had all reunited- had ended on quite a blunt note. The Byers' and Hopper's had made their way back to the cabin in the woods, and Max was dropped back home by Robin and Steve...however, the two boys had planted their feet into the ground in hopes of a crash in the Wheeler's basement like old times.
Much to the complete gratitude of Nancy, they had gotten what they had wanted. So much for expecting a quiet night in.

Steve wasn't the happiest about the arrangement either, but it saved him from taking the lengthy trail back to Dustin's house in return.

The pavement ran rugged. It shrank into a few gravelled chunks before smoothing into a plain road, but Robin continued. The forest land grew tall over the sides, encasing her in two walls of greens and browns. Her laces had stopped squirming, but were still just tight enough for her to continue and not break the stroll. It was fairly peaceful.

Length of the walk was unknown, but Buckley didn't mind. She was simply going in the direction that her feet were taking her. The roads looked familiar, though, so she continued travelling without too much of a worry.

Sun beams became stripier as the trunks thickened, filling in the previously spacious gaps along the passage. A clearing lay up ahead, like a bright welcome, placed to lure her in. She followed.
Just in front, sitting beyond the opening, sat stuck the decaying Forest Hills sign, tilted and chipped from its age. That was where Robin was being drawn to; a visit to see Eddie.

The smooth pavement transformed yet again into rough gravel as she turned the corner into the open drive of the park. The trailers sat obscure in their usual positions, some looking drastically newer than some of the others- although they were all still quite worn and broken. Even though the place wasn't the nicest, it worked.

She walked and then paused just at the end of Munson's row. Alongside his usual black van, there stood a burgundy BMW, completed with its owner leaning slumped on the bonnet with an add-on of four younger males.
Robin then seemed to remember a faint muttered topic of Steve taking the teens somewhere after work. Perhaps it was just instinct at that point to all congregate at the same place twenty-four seven.

Eddie was standing smugly in his doorway, arms crossed in his short-sleeved shirt. They looked to be mumbling about something, maybe even as a group. Lucas stood next to Dustin, Will next to Mike, Steve and Eddie facing each other.
As Robin got closer, Munson's face turned into that of a reaction to a pleasant surprise. She had been spotted.

"Buckley," he grinned, detaching himself from the weakened frame, "how nice of you to join us."

Robin raised her eyebrows in a scrunch, displaying a slightly confused stare. Steve caught on to her arrival, twisting his body to see the newcomer.

"I thought you weren't coming?" Harrington added with an odd smile, blinking at her presence.

"Was it arranged?" Robin pondered, only vaguely remembering the mention of it at all.

"Well, I offered, but you said no. To be fair, you probably weren't even listening at all."

"Hm."

"Did you walk?"