Never Be The Same

Yoon Phusanu stared at the teen sitting on his bed. Saran 'Ton' Anantasetthakul the captain of the basketball team and drama club was half-dressed, his shirt opened to the waist revealing a smooth almost white stomach and chest. The stomach was a little chubby but there were muscles under the skin and Yoon wondered what it would be like to run his tongue over the nipples that were already erect from the cool air. Yoon blinked slowly focusing on the bruise that was forming on the boy's side growling.

 Yoon blinked slowly focusing on the bruise that was forming on the boy's side growling

"I thought the object of the game was to hit the ball away from you, not be hit..." Ton gave a laugh touching at the bruise before wincing. Yoon sighed going over to the counter were his bruise soother was kept. Ton was a regular in the nurses' station and Yoon had gotten used to him over the months that he had worked here, though...He knew the feelings that were inside of him weren't normal and he tried his best to avoid being alone with him like they were now. It didn't help that he knew that Ton was attracted to him and would welcome his advances. When he had become a khru (teacher), he had never dreamt that he would be the kind of person that fancied one of their students but he had never expected to meet somebody like Ton.

"True khru(teacher), but I was training the new shooting guard, he has an amazing arm but isn't so good at the aiming..." Ton joked chuckling again before hissing with pain and forcing Yoon to pull down his shirt a little more to get to the bruise.

"Unless he wants to shoot at you..."

"Hmm...Maybe...He did ask me out last month and I rejected him..." Ton announced, and Yoon refused to let the growl that formed in his throat pass his lips. He kept his face as neutral as possible focusing his attention on the bruised side knowing that when Ton shivered it had nothing to do with the cold cream. His breathing hitched and the muscles in his chest flexed quickly and Yoon tried not to enjoy the sight as much as he did. His fingers moved gently over the bruise rubbing in the cream which would help bring out the bruising and take away much of the pain. He knew his fingers lingered longer than they should, and he moved a little more over the stomach his eyes flicking up to look at Ton's. The younger man was chewing hard on his bottom lip his eyes partially closed with twin spots of colour in his cheeks.

"Nong Ton..." Yoon breathed his hand moving even further up the student's body and Ton almost whimpered. Yoon's other hand came up about to touch the cheek when the door of the nurses' station opened, and he came to his senses. He moved away quickly but not quickly enough. Another teacher and a student came in there was a trickle of blood flowing down the other boy's lips and the teacher stopped for a moment his eyes widening as he took in the scene that was before him. "Nong Ton you'll live, put your shirt back on and get back to your lesson..." Yoon growled trying his best to sound convincing, but Ton was sluggish to move, his face still bright red and his lip plump from where he had been biting on it. His hair was a mess, as it normally was from the way that he ran his fingers through it when he was nervous, and Yoon knew that it looked like the teacher and student had walked in on a forbidden scene. Something that had been about to happen...If he had been left alone for just one more minute.