Prologue

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual given the fact that none of the women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, a billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many as possible. He only got seven of them, Nora Marshall, parents refused to give her to him at first. But as she got older, they began to worry for her. When they found out about her powers, they were scared that she might not be able to control them. Nora can heal people and can control the weather with her emotions. 

~ 🍃~     

Nora's Pov

My dad has been avoiding me. I know that dad hates me, he tries not to show it. I was sitting on the couch when i heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door i saw a kid, who looked the same age as me. "Hi can i help you?" I asked him confused about what he is doing here. "Yes, are you Nora Marshall?" He replied looking around. "Uh yeah why?" I answered him.  "Are your parents here?" He asked me, i nodded at him. "Dad!" I yelled for him. "Ugh what now?!" He yelled walking up to me.  "This boy wants to talk to you." I told dad.  I walked away so i didn't hear what they were saying. 

Dad walked back into the living room with a smile on his face. "So you're gonna go with that boy and live with him." Dad informed me happily.  "What? Why?" I asked madly. "Because you're dangerous." He simply told me. "I'm thirteen!" I yelled at him, he looked angry that i shouted at him.  He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the car and started to drive. "Dad! Please!" I begged him not to want to leave. When he stopped, he turned to me. "Come on." He demanded me. "No!" I shook my head at him. He grabbed my arm again, "Look i don't care about you neither did your mother! So shut up and get out." He yelled at me, i felt tears build up in my eyes. It started to rain a bit, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath before getting out.