Prologue

“Are you sure about this Professor Stone?” Oliver Brooks asked. 
“Of Course I am Brooks” Professor Stone calmly said, “This is my only chance to find out what is causing these strange disappearances around the island.” 
“O-Of course sir but is it really necessary to do this?” He shivered at the cold wind that blew around the ship. “I mean sir what about Catherine, Evelyn and your soon to be child.. they would be devastated if something happened to you..” professor Stone sighed and turned to His new assistant “they could be next if I don’t do this” he told The skittish assistant as he picked up His mask,
“Yes Sir” Brooks said hurriedly as he helped His boss put the air tank on.
“That's what I thought,” Stone said as he put the mask on. He looked at Brooks and nodded to him before grabbing His equipment and jumping off the boat with a splash.

He looked around trying to see through the bubbles and glanced down, looking into the dark water. He gasped, sending up little bubbles to the surface as He saw a Light pulse in the Darkness He pulled out a camera and Pushed through the water heading down towards the light, which was still pulsing in a color He has never seen before in his life. He snapped a few photos of the strange color before starting a recording. He spoke about this strange thing and Pulled out his tweezers to take some back to His lab for experiments. As He reached out with His Tweezers He saw a black Thing hidden in the strange Molten lava. It slowly grew out pushing the lava out of its way. His hand brushed the Black thing, it felt slimy and pulled back when he touched it. The Black slime Lunged at him Grabbing His arm and pulling Him in. He Screamed out to Oliver but it was no use as the black slime touched his skin and burned him. The slime encased him, covering him. Tears rolled down His cheek as His face mask shattered and the goop fell over His eye.He screamed again as he felt His eye and skin being melted away “EVELYN!” He cried out his Daughter's name as he disappeared under the Black Slime, and he was never seen again...