1: Found Eachother

A/N: This is my firstfanfic!!!! Only inspired because of a stream, then I realized how cute it was! 

I'm referencing ep12 of season2 of the find the funny along with the "Buying Amazon items for people" streams that Illumine, OrangeMonarch, and Scrappy (My beloved) did!!!!

-----

Lets just say, Host Rivers knows how to run a show. The work put into these online episodes really does show: She can find the right people that click together in the best ways, and this time? It was... an odd exception-

The recent episode of Find The Funny featured three people like usual: Nyasshole, Thr33Eyes, and OrangeMonarch being the guests this time. 

During this time, the three of them constantly insulted each other like crazy in a lighthearted manner, bringing up odd topics and bits into their comedic Funny moments, but the one moment that stood out to mark internet history forever was a bit between OrangeMonarch and Scrappy. 

-----

"So, you two's topic is... A Hallmark movie couple who has to find love for a 9/11 memorial" Gideon would read off the screen, looking at the two with an innocent smile. 

Monarch would speak first, "Ah- well... all my other relationships have gone up in flames, I don't think I could go for another one without it crashing and burning..." He would sigh, looking over to Nyasshole dreamily.

All Nyasshole could do was stare- yeah, the joke was funny, but wHAT???- He wasn't gay.... buuuut- his fur stood on edge, unable to form any sort of words.

"Umm.... wHat? Hey, I'm an eccentric small town boy who you remember from high school and I had a glow up and I really care about the memorial you should bring me with." Nyasshole came up with, struggling not to stutter as he felt himself get warm at the sight of Monarch's smile.

-----

After the episode was over, Nyasshole would nervously shuffle around behind set to try and find the handsome content creator, only running into other people that didn't matter in this context.

After several minutes of mindless searching, Nyasshole would finally find Monarch and his little cat heart started to beat faster as he hurried over to the shorter mate- I mean male. 

"Hey bugbitch" Scrappy said, his nerves at the highest they have ever been.

Monarch turned away to look at Scrappy, "Hey- you don know my name, right? I-"

"You wanna go out." the nervous catboy would blurt out before trying to hide his face out of embarrassment.

Bugbitch didn't know how to respond, looking up at Scrappy before asking, "Aren't you like... dating Medussarage?"

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter!!! There are more to come >:) 

I'm also hoping to make a book for Hiphop/Cinnche, Medushole/Marppy, Scrappy x Reader, and maybe a Evex/Drevan book as well! :D