All Worth It

"Honestly, what was captain Vangeance thinking when picking you two?"

There was silence between the three, four eyes had already lead the noble to his room, now he's here with the two 'commoners', at least that's what the noble describe them. [Name] why he was being so rude, he's not even a commoner himself. But nobody know about that anyway, he's not from here and he wouldn't want to expose himself to other people that he's not even a human.

He ignore the man's complain about their existence, he tried to talk to the kids to know more about the Golden Dawn. By muttering and hoping that the two people in front of him won't hear him talking to nobody.

"So, can you guys tell me more about the Golden Dawn?"

"The squad is currently regarded as the best and the strongest among the nine squads of the order of the Magic Knights, all I can say is that they're the best of the best.."

"..I see."
'That's all? All I need to know is that the Golden Dawn is the best out of the nine squad? There's no way that's it, there must be a backstory to it at least. But what do I expect anyway? These kids probably know them as the strongest and don't even know the squad's backstory or something..I shouldn't judge.'

"And come to think of it, you look quite familiar."

Four eyes says before he stop in his tracks, the two of them also stopped, staring at him confusedly.

"[Name] was it? You look like the former Magic Knight that used to be a part of the Golden Dawn two years ago."

"Huh..? Oh, that's..Odd."

"He's a very respectful man, you know. He was the second respectful person I know aside from captain Vangeance."

Four eyes said before sighing, he turn around to look at them, the frown was still on his face.

"This will be your room, make sure to keep everything in places and do not make a mess. This is Yuno's and this is [Name]'s."

The two nod, Yuno went ahead and enter his room, while [Name] stayed behind, trying to talk to four eyes about something.

"Uhm..What's your name again?"

"..Klaus Lunettes."

"Ah, yes, Klaus..Hey, uhm, who's the guy you were talking about earlier? A guy that looks familiar to me?"

"Don't try to talk to me as if we're in the same level. Stay in your room-"

"You know what, forget that I ask."

[Name] roll his eyes and enter his room, leaving a dumbfounded Klaus outside. Four eyes scoff,

'How dare he speak to me like that! Gosh, I'll make sure I teach him a lesson one day...Getting so cocky because captain Vangeance raising his hand for him. Tch.'

"Oh my God! We actually did it, Ace!"

"It's not easy, you know."

[Name] took a deep breath and sat on the bed as he watch the kids plays with anything in their new room. He's exhausted. He didn't think it would be that hard to get into the Magic Knights..But the way is just to have a strong magic. And he has that. Really glad he did.

It wasn't easy, but it was worth it....For the kids.

"Now, we just have to wait for you to get your first mission! I'm so excited to see people's expression when they see your magic!!"

Ashley said happily and start jumping up and down, followed by Ace. [Name] couldn't help but smile at their happiness, even though he doesn't know what their goal is. He knew he couldn't just join the Magic Knights for the kids, he's doing it for himself too, with the kids help of course..After all, he's not a human like them..