1. Suspicious

The shirt is meant to be white, I just made it grey in the picture so it stood out from the background. As always you can imagine something else. (The pants are meant to be sweatpants/trackies but I made it look a little like leggings, oops)

I also like to imagine Y/N with a ton of Piercings on one of her ear, and like only one on the other.

Your choice tho!

I really wanted to write Y/N a villain and then thought I'd this, I had so much fun writing it and can't wait to write more Y/N villain stories.

———————

"Can we go to the coral galaxy next " Y/N asked, more as an order than a question towards the cook (Silver) as he prepped up some vegetables for the coming meals.
"I've heard so many beautiful things about that place"
She had swung herself over on the bench, kicking her feet excitedly.

"Where'd ye get tha' from?" Silver chuckled, resharpening the knife on his hand.
"Haven' we already been?"

"No" she replied sternly. "It's one of the last few places I need to tick off my bucket list"

Silver hummed in amusement. "I'll tell ye what, after we finish our business with the treasure, I'll take ye there" he winked towards her before turning back to the chopping board, grinning happily.

Y/N grinned happily before groaning dramatically.
"Ugh. Now I'm bored"

"Then go wash some o' me dishes then"

"But that's not fun"

"I'm workin' leave me be" Silver scolded her, shooing  her away as she rolled her eyes, he flicked a small chopped vegetable at her.

Y/N had pulled out her dagger and stabbed it mid air, grinning before eating it off the knife.
She Then turned her heart towards the stairs as she heard footsteps followed by voices make their way down.

"It's my map and she's got me bussen' tables?" An unfamiliar voice filled the room. Silver started to whistle a tune.

Y/N quickly wiped the blade of her knife in her pants before walking off to do the dishes.

"Mr Silver!" An affirmative voice shouts.

"Why Mr Arrow sir! Bringin' in such fine and distinguished gents to grace our humble galley" Silver spoke, bowing down to Mr Arrow and the two unknown guests.
"Had I known, I'd 'ave tucked in me shirt"

The boy, who looked to be around Y/Ns age glared at Silver suspiciously.

"May I introduce Dr Doppler, the financier of our voyage" Mr Arrow introduced and the Man stood up to shake Silvers hand.

"Love the outfit doc" Silver complimented, scanning it down with his mechanical eyes.
He was wearing a large metal suit.

"Well thank you uh, love the eye" he replied hesitantly, covering his private area with his hand, as is Silver could see through it.

"This young lad is Jim Hawkins" The doc stepped away, pulling the boy out in front.

"Jimbo!"
Silver stuck out his hand for Jim to shake, however his numerous sharp tools were on, no his mechanical hand.
Silver laughed at himself before switching back his hand.

Jim eyes the hand, then Silver.
"Ah now, Don't be to put off by this hard hunk of hardware."

"Did you already scare them off?!" Y/N laughed from inside the kitchen, turning around from the dishes to meet the people.

Y/N wiped her forehead before turning around to see the person who was financing the voyage. Silver was blocking her view before he stepped to the side.