Asking Him For a Hug ~ Hyung Line as your cold boyfriend

written by: @wonslvrr

Heeseung:
- You walked into the living room to find him still staring at the TV screen, watching the movie he'd started an hour ago.
- You had been wanting to spend some time with him since he'd finally gotten a few days off, but he'd spent most of his time playing games or watching tv himself.
- You yawned as you sat down next to him, he didn't move an inch.
- "Babe?" you spoke, he hummed.
- "How much is left?"
- "I dunno," he spoke, you nodded and sighed.
- "Heeseung, can I have a hug?" you asked, he stayed silent.
- "Heeseung?"
- "Nevermind-"
- "Since when do you have to ask?" he spoke.
- "Uh-"
- "Come here," he said, opening his arms.

Jay:
- Jay was busy making dinner when you entered the kitchen, wearing the new sweatshirt you'd just gotten from the mall.
- You and Jay had gone shopping earlier as per your request, and you as always were very excited about the new pieces you had bought.
- "Jay, look at-"
- "I already saw everything at the mall Y/n, why are you showing me again," he spoke in a mumble, as he chopped an onion.
- "What? I just wanna show you them on Jay," you pouted, looking down now.
- You turned around to leave when he grabbed your arm, turning you around.
- "Wow, it looks very nice," he said, you stayed silent.
- "Are you upset now?" he asked.
- "I won't be if you give me a hug," you replied, he sighed and nodded, pulling you into his arms.

Jake:
- You and Jake were in your last lecture of the day and the only one you had together, and like any other day, it was tiring and hard to sit through for you.
- It was a cold, rainy day which bored you even more for whatever reason.
- Once the lecture came to an end, the classroom became empty as everyone left. Jake on the other hand stayed in his seat, still typing away at his laptop.
- You stayed too, of course, standing up and walking toward the window.
- The rain hadn't stopped, and the sky was still dark grey. You sighed as you stared up at the sky.
- Suddenly a voice spoke from behind you, startling you a little.
- "What's so interesting about the sky?"
- "Ah-, nothing," you mumbled, turning around and looking up at him.
- "Are you done with your notes?" he nodded.
- "Can I hug you now?" he cracked a small smile, nodding as you also smiled, wrapping your arms around his torso.

Sunghoon:
- Sunghoon took you out on a date to a skating rink, he wanted to teach you how to ice skate.
- He helped you put on your ice skates and get onto the ice by holding your hand.
- "Just small steps, don't put your feet too close to each other," he spoke, holding your hand as you focused on not falling over.
- "I think you're getting the hang of it," he spoke.
- Sunghoon slowly let go of your hand, which was a mistake as you fell over a few seconds afterward. Sunghoon began laughing.
- "Ah- Sunghoon why did you let go~" you whined as you covered your face in embarrassment.
- He helped you stand up after he'd calmed down.
- "I don't wanna do this, I'm embarrassed," you mumbled, he raised an eyebrow.
- "Why? It's ok Y/n, everyone falls sometimes," he spoke, you sighed.
- "Give me a hug, then I'll stay," you said, looking up at him with a smile.
- He rolled his eyes before hugging you, you hugged him back.
- "You probably fell just to say that,"
- "What? No I didn't!"