Episode-1: The Start

Waking up was different foe all sorts of people, but Chizuru Ichinose always woke up with a sigh.

Knowing how every day tends to be the same, arduous process of having to constantly changing her personality is tiresome. From your average, college student for her friends, then changing to cute, adorable girlfriend for the average lonely person, she was getting exhausted just thinking about it.

But in order to achieve her dream, one has to take the necessary steps, and for Chizuru, that's working as a rental girlfriend.

Chizuru  gets off bed and walks to her bathroom, starting at her reflection on the mirror and seeing her messy hair and very faint eye bags that surprisingly didn't ruin her overall beauty.

It didn't matter after all, since makeup can hide a lot of things almost too well.  

She took a while to get ready, but the double braided hair made her stand out a lot more, the nearby glasses( which she actually did need)worked on her just as much as they did on Clark kent, and her clothing really made her looks like a completely sterotypical nerd while also looking pretty.

This Girl is too powerful.

Once she was finally ready to go, she took all of her stuff and walk towards her apartment door.

While coming out of her apartment, she sighs at her phone. It's the same boy from her university, Kazuya! she sighs again and closes her apartment door, only to find the door next to her open,  after a boy comes out, and take a quick glance at her.

And that was when things went wrong for her.

Y/N:- " Don't I know you from somewhere??"

A person slender, a big taller than her not muscly but well build. But it   looks like he don't see the light of day other than for going to college walk out of his own apartment, which was conveniently right next to Chizuru's,  quickly recalling seeing Chizuru's face, This person was.....well It's Y/n.

Chizuru:-" HUH..I-I don't think so."

He scratched the back of her head, trying to figure out where he saw her before. Y/n could remember faces and name very well, so when he see Chizuru, he started looking into the deepest part of the brain just to figure it out.

 Seeing this chizuru takes few steps back, but.

Y/n:-"Oh I know remember, you're the rental girlfriend  from the Diamond App  kazuya uses.!!, right??" 

Whoops 

He tilts his head while muttering.."Mizuhara....Chizuru...?"

Chizuru takes few steps away from him, while her face turned bright red, like a tomato sauce,  looking down in embarrassment as she adjusted her glasses while thinking  of any solution in which she can get a way out of this situation, but each passing milli-second it was getting harder for her to figure out a way to throw him off her scent. 

Chizuru:- " I really don't know what you're talking about.  I'm sure you are mistaking me for someone else."

Y/n:- "No,no.... I have a good memory, I'm sure it was you with Kauzya on that day..!"

Chizuru tried her best to argue that he has mistook someone else, but because of his stubon  nonchalant attitude annoyed her to the point where she could no longer make anything up to defend herself.

His tired eyes and monotone voice along with his stubborn insisting she was a rental girlfriend  gave her no choice but to open her apartment  door  and pull him inside with her.

Y/n:-"EHH........"

Then she locked the door so he wouldn't try to escape and forced him against the door.