𝟎𝟖

Jeremy opened his eyes with a pounding sensation in his head, he groans as he tries to sit up

Once his eyes are finally situated he takes in his surrounding, it's just black, but the kind of black that isn't dark enough to not see, nor the light kind of black that you can mistake for grey.

Wasn't he just in a field? Trying out for lacrosse? What the hell happened?

As he walks towards the middle he sees a light, a dim, yet light.

" Fuck. " Panic finally set in, he looked around to see if he can notice anything he'd seen before, but nothing.

He looked around for Amelia, but he couldn't find her.

" Amelia! " No one answered. ' Shit. ' He thought.

" Amelia! " He tries even louder. But as expected, no one answered.

Anxiety was swimming in him, his stomach starting to churn and ache, sweat reaching down his neck.

He almost passed out again until he heard a whisp behind him, he sharply turned around, to see a blue faint line go around him until it turns into circles and multiples, then a faint blue and green hologram appears in front of him.

There was a couple that appeared, one following the other. Until there were 3.

The one on the near left was a middle-aged man looking well into his thirties. But he looked fit for a man his age, tall too, about 5 inches taller than Jeremy as so he presumed, so standing about 6'5.

He had black shaggy hair and a cut on his lip, with a scar running down his left eyebrow and down to his jaw. He had dark green eyes full of mischief, with a smirk playing around his lips,

The one in the middle was a young girl, she couldn't be over her 20s, she had short hair with beautiful curls, her eyes shined with pride as it was nearly the color of honey gold, she was pretty tall for a girl as well, maybe 5'7. She had straps on her legs that looked like they were knife holders.

Then lastly was an old woman, well over her 60s, but her posture was straight as a line as if she meant business, and her eyes were pitch black without emotion in sight. It was like drowning over and over again in darkness. But her face was softened. She held herself high with Jeremy and couldn't help but take notice of it.

The first to break the silence was the man

" Ha! So this is the new Legacy huh? He defiantly got his looks from me, guess my genes are too strong for this fam. " He chuckled as he inspected Jeremy, The swan couldn't help my straighten his posture,

" Leave the poor boy alone Nik, he's a bit scared. Don't pretend you weren't scared when you first met the best ancestors. " The young girl said, The man now named Nik scoffed.

" No need to tell that to the new guy. " He grumbled quietly, but everyone's sharpened ears heard it,

The girl just laughed, " Oh cmon Nik I'm messing with you, just trying to diffuse the tension. "