Kacchan Feelings

"Kacchan!" He yells. Should I run? Why am I just standing here? Fucking Deku. "Hey Kacchan, I thought you sure would have ignored me." Deku says, smiling, and panting from running.

 I grabbed his shirt and said, "What do you want you fucking nerd?!?" 

"Ka-Kacchan I didn't mean to bother you; I was actually just wondering if you wanted to go get lunch" Deku smiled. Why does he like me so much even when I treat him like shit. I just don't get it. I let go of his shirt and say, "Sure but I'm paying stupid Deku."

"I really like you Kacchan." Deku said while smiling. 

Fuck, am I blushing? Wake up. Jeez. Fuck stop blushing.

"Hey nerd." 

"Yeah Kacchan!" he looked up beaming at me, what the hell is this feeling in my stomach.

"Uh-You want to go to my house after we eat?"

"You sure?" Deku asked

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I ASK AND NOT BE SURE!!" I yelled in his face

"Oh-I um- sorry- I don't know why I asked that-" he stuttered.

We sat down a ramen place in the city, He looked really excited, but I'm nervous for some fucking reason. IS THIS A FUCKING DATE! ARE WE DATING? My thoughts are everywhere, what the hell. 

Everyone is so obsessed with heroes, "oh my THATS DEKU" "MOM, MOM THATS GROUND ZERO, LOOK!" Jeez I just want to eat in peace.

I look at Deku while he is slurping his noodles, why the fuck- WHAT THE HELL, there's no way.

"Hey Kacchan" he says looking at his noodles

He's so innocent, that face is kind of....THE FUCK AM I THINKING

"Kacchan?" He looks up at me this time

"Um yeah." 

"Are you okay?" He says a little concerned

"YOU FUCKING NERD"

"I'm sorry-"

Then I look up, he stopped eating. 

"Deku, are we dating?" I just say because why the hell not.

"HUH NO"

"oh"

Then I stopped eating, I threw my food away, and just sat down thinking. Do I like Deku like that? The Deku I've hated all these years. Then it came to me, I never hated Deku. It can't be that I like him, there's no way.

Deku and I are walking to my house, and I ask. "What do you think of me shitty Deku."

He looked nervous, but he blushed- what the fuck does that mean.