1

Jeon Jungkook is the CEO of one of the biggest tech companies in Korea. A few years back he was living a life of a normal rich single man. Home to work, work to home, going out with friends. But since 3 years now he has got the responsibilities of a father. He has to get up early every morning  to take someone to the park, help them take a shower, eat and what not.

You must be wondering where is that someone's mom then? Her parents left her in a car accident. Jungkook after his brother's death had to take her responsibility.

Jeon Iseul on the other hand is not a very good girl to dada. She's always messing around the house and never eating her food. She even makes every nanny who is in charge to take care of her regret their life decisions. Everyday while Jungkook heads to office she cries her cute little peaches out.

Another thing Iseul is malnutritious because of her unhealthy food habits for sure. So she has to go for check ups regularly.

Kim Yn on the other hand is a doctor at SNUH.

Just the place where Iseul goes for checkup

Just the place where Iseul goes for checkup. She's been working here for 6 months now and Iseul is her regular patient. Other than regular check ups Iseul often gets hurt and come to hospital. Although Iseul's mom is not there her dad never comes to hospital with her. By now yn has made a assumption that Iseul's father is very irresponsible. And he doesn't take care of his daughter. During her childhood Dr. Yn was mistreated by her dad for being a girl. So she accepted Jungkook was like that. She heard once he came here when Iseul broke one of her fingers and that's it.

Today Iseul will come to the hospital for checkup and by now yn and Iseul grew alot close. Yn is thus waiting for Iseul. When Iseul came yn took her on her lap and Iseul kissed her on her cheeks.

Iseul: Doctor! Today I brought something for you.

Yn: Really? That's so sweet of you!

Iseul pulls out a rubber bracelet to give it to yn from her cute little bag.

Iseul: Here!

Yn: Aww Thank you sweetie! Ily

Iseul: Welcome! Ily too

Yn:Come it's time for your check up. And Ms. May please take her for vaccination later on.

Iseul: W-WHATTTTTT????? NOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T LIKE VACCINATION!!!!!

yn: Iseul quiet my girl. Aren't you strong?

Iseul: Yes but I-

Yn: Strong girls aren't scared of vaccination Right?

Iseul: I know but-

Yn: so no buts you're taking it and you won't throw tantrums or cry while doing so

Iseul: Ok. But you have to promise me something.

Yn: What?

Iseul: You'll come to my home to visit tonight and you'll bring me icecream