1

Dayeon p.o.v

My morning started out as usual I got up went to the bathroom brushed my teeth took a shower and got dressed and did my hair then went downstairs to eat breakfast then I walked out of the house and walked to school.

I got to school and I saw my friends waiting for me so I started running towards them but out of nowhere someone tripped me. "Watch where you're going loser" I heard a familiar voice say and I already knew who it was. I sighed and got up. "It's 7 in the morning I don't have time for this bitch." I coldly said to her as I was about to walk off she grabs me by my hair and we started fighting.

"Kim Dayeon you bitch" She said to me as she slapped me and I slapped her back and she pushed me to the ground and started hitting me I didn't want to hit her because the truth is that I like her. We got sent to the office and got an in school detention. Hey at least I can skip the rest of my classes.

Time skip

I walked in the detention room and the teacher wasn't there it was just Chaehyun. "Oh look who finally decided to show up." She said to me as she gets up from her seat and starts walking over to me. "The next time you pull some shit like that your ass is grass." She said to me and I started laughing.

"My ass is grass? You're the reason we are here stupid." I replied as I sat down.

Time skip again (sorry)

Dayeon's mom arrived at the school and Chaehyun's mom as well and they are great friends and their daughters didn't know and both of them walked out of the school. "Mom" Dayeon said to her mother as she ran to her and hugged her. "Hey Dayeon umm so tonight you are gonna go to Chaehyun's house bc your father and I have to go somewhere." Dayeon's mother said to her.

Dayeon looked at her mom with a confused face and Chaehyun looked. "What? Why?" She asked as she walked over to them.

A/n: Pretty short next chapter will be out soon.