PART - 18

..

Kai entered inside followed by his so called PA which caused you to stand up and bow politely. Taehyung said nothing but stood up with you.

Closing the door behind her, his PA stood there holding a file

Closing the door behind her, his PA stood there holding a file. Kai flashed a bright smile to Taehyung before hugging him tightly. After breaking the hug he looked at you with a furrow.
"What are you doing here,Lia?" Uff.. Here he again!
"It's Lina, not Lia" letting out a heavy sigh you replied. Without wasting the next second he dashed to you for a tight hug. Taehyung & Kai's PA looked at you with same expression. Confusion.
"It's really a surprise! I didn't expect you here!" tightening his grip on your waist he exclaimed.
"K-Kai , can you please let go of me? I-I can't breath"  pushing him a little you managed to say.
"You guys sit! Yuri, 2 coffee for them" he ordered to his PA still eyeing on you with a smile. You awkwardly sat on the chair while Taehyung sat beside you shooting glares at Kai.

"So what brought you here?" Completely ignoring the fact that Taehyung being there he asked to you.
You said nothing but handed him a folded paper. He opened it and started to roam his eyes all over it.
"Long leave!?" He confusedly looked at you. You nodded innocently as yes.
"Why?"
"Umm... My exams are starting on Monday. So i cant manage both work and study at a time. Especially on exam days.I need more time to study.So i need two weeks...leave" fiddling with your fingers nervously, you looked at him waiting for his reply.
"Sorry sweety, you can't" hearing that you gave him a 'why' look.
"I think Lia told you about our new project already and also about your part in the project. So you can't take a long leave in this time.This project is a golden opportunity to our company's development. So I can't allow you a leave until it ends"
"But I can't come in office at morning. My exam schedule is morning to noon"
"That's not a issue, you can come after noon" he simply stated. You can't deny but to nod your head as okay. He is your boss and also you are the one who chose a job along with studies. So you are fully responsible for it.
"Okay then... I am leav-" before you could finish your sentence Taehyung grabbed your hand and squeezed it gently under the table. Electricity ran all over your body making your cheeks to heat up. Pressing your lips together into a thin line you sat still there trying your best to act like nothing is happening. Taehyung cleared his throat catching Kai's attention.

"How are you buddy?"
"Glad that you finally noticed me" still holding your hand Tae faked a smile at Kai. Chuckling a little Kai's eyes again went on you.
"Why are you so red girl?" Scanning your face confusedly Kai asked.
"No..n-nothing" laughing a little you yanked your hand slightly from Tae's grip. But no escape, he is too strong than you.
"Oh.. Okay...?" Kai looked at you one more time before averting his attention to the cupboard. He took two files from it and handed it to Tae.
"The red one is the original documents & the black is it's copies. Tell uncle (Tae's father) to keep the red one very secure" letting go of your hand he grabbed the files from him. You felt a little disappointment after not feeling his warmth against your hand. But it didn't last long when he again grabbed your hand after putting the files on the table.