𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙

a/n: didn't put much effort in this one but eh, it's just a starters.

_

"Wait." I said, hoping he'd stop but I didn't hold that much hope.

He stopped. He actually stopped for once. He didn't vanish into the night like I thought he would, he actually stopped to hear me out. He turned to look at me, as if waiting for me to continue.

So I said, "How about... you stay tonight?"

"But your parents-"

"I don't care about them. I'll just lock the door."

He sighed, as if he wasn't too sure about this. "Lillian-"

"Please, I just... I just need you in my bed tonight."

And I guess that's all it took to convince him, because the next thing I know, he's standing in my room already, looking at me with such intensity I had to look away.

Hoarsely, he croaked out as if trying to contain himself, "What do you mean by that...?"

Oh my goodness, I had never heard anything more sexy in my life than his husky voice. I swallowed hard, and looked away. "Well, whatever you want it to mean..." I said, looking back up at him with an equally intense gaze.

This time he looked away, and he never looked away. But then he looked back to me and said, rather pleadingly, "Lillian, please I need to know what you mean-"

"It means I want to take that next step with you... That is, if you want to..." I interrupted him, blushing madly as I do since I just admitted to him I wanted to sleep with him in more ways than one.

He blinked, then raised an eyebrow at me. "Wh-What...?"

I sighed. "Just the way you heard it."

He walked over to me, hands in his pockets as he goes, "Are you sure about this, Lillian? Because I won't be able to stop myself if we proceed. So, I need you to be 100% on board if we go through with this."

I nodded, letting him know I was ready. "Yes, I'm sure. Really."

He smiled, but then he scratched the back of his neck. "To be honest, I don't know what to do... I've never done this before."

I looked down shyly. "Well, that makes two of us then."

He chuckled. "Shall we figure it out together then?"

I nod. "Yes, that's what I was going to suggest."

"Lillian, do you even know what you're doing?"

"Probably not, but whatever I'm doing all I know is that I want to do it with you."

He then pinned me to the wall. "Consider it done, m'lady. I'll give you a night of pleasure you won't ever forget."

_

a/n: lol, there ya go xD

- Princesa