IDOLS/ CELEBS MENTIONING ANDREA

Hello my lovelies, it's me Roses_and_drea, welcome back to my youtube channel, after the last videos i made about idols mentioning Andrea after her debut many of you requested on making one about the recent mentions and to tell you covid gave us a lot of celeb Roses is an understatement. This will probably need 3 parts but here's the first part and I hope you enjoy.

() - on screen subtitles

1. Choi Soobin and Kang Taehyun

"What is Chaerin like, offscreen?" Soobin read out loud, a chuckle escaping his throat.

"Mostly like a homeless person in need of sleep and at other times, a blood deprived vampire." Taehyun said non-chalantly.

(Insert Andrea 'Smile in pain' meme)

"Yah!" Soobin laughed. "No she looks pretty human to me but i agree to the homeless part. But she is still very beautiful. I envy her sometimes."

2. Rosé singing and listening BBIBI on live

"Yellow C A R D." Rosé sang as the song played in the background.

"Chaerin is adorable honestly. Aussie too." She smiled.

3. Lee Heeseung (I-land) singing Whale by Andrea.

"I can shine the way for you, don't let me drift away......"
(Whole cover when???)

4. ITZY Lia covering BREATHE

"This song gives me a lot of mental support."

5. SEVENTEEN

"Which song have you been listening to most these days?" Vernon read.

"Seungkwan plays songs of a dongsaeng of ours a lot, very loudly at the dorm therefore now we have an obsession with her songs." Vernon laughed.

"Ooh, I really love Blueming and After School." The said man said.

"Winter Flower gives me chills. So young, so talented." Scoups clapped solemnly.

"Yeah, we should exchange her with Dino." One of the members suggested.

"What-"

(Lmao the editors cut off at the right moment aswell.)

6. Choi Wooshik Mentioning Andrea ( Wanting to know her more)

"Ah...there is this singer also an actor, she is REALLY young.  I saw her at the award show and asked others how old she is because she looked so young. She's 17 guys.... she's extremely talented, I like her songs a lot. I want to know her, maybe tell the casting directors to cast her as a sister because have you see her?"

(Plays Winter Flower)

"See? She is TALENTED. Ah wow."

7. NCT DREAM 00 line

"Ah Haechan-ah play Love Poem." Renjun told Haechan, staring at him mischievously.