28

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was finally the first day of school for Hailey, the little girl excited to see her friends again, but also we were now four weeks into my pregnancy and maybe it's just me overthinking but I swear my stomach was the slightest bit different, but also I was just to excited to tell.

But also it was the first official day of school for Shota as well, the man already talking about how he didn't want to deal with all of those students.

"Shota those students are not that bad," I say after turning my computer on, seeing the man walk over to me while fixing his tie.

"Become a teacher and tell me how that works out," the man said, kissing my lips as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, anyways let me go check on Hailey, she wanted to get ready by herself today," I say, getting up and going over to the little girl's room, seeing that she was ready and was wearing the outfit I had put together for her.

"Aww look at you, ready for school today?" I asked my daughter, noticing her growth spurt, almost making me cry from how fast she was growing.

"Mhm, I can't wait to see Bianca and my friends," Hailey said while following me out of the room.

"I'm sure they're just as excited to see you too," I say to my daughter, sitting down her breakfast as she got up onto the chair with a bit of struggle but not enough to faze her.

"Look at you being a big girl" Shota smiled at Hailey as she took a bite of her food.

"Mhm, I'm a big girl like mommy," my daughter said, making me almost cry from how cute she was, almost forgetting how sensitive I can be when I was pregnant.

Eventually, it was time for the two to go home, Shota kissing me and also kissing Hailey's cheek before wishing her a good first day of school, now heading out so he could make it to his morning class before everyone arrived.

"Alright, ready to go?" I asked after throwing on some shoes, my answer coming to me once I saw my daughter standing by the door with her backpack and already packed lunch in hand.

"Well okay then, let's go" "yay!"

Once in the car "1999" by Prince was playing, I and Hailey were talking about school and how she was excited to give one of her seashells to Bianca, Hailey finally admitted that she liked the girl, but made me pinky promise at the red-like to not tell Bianca.

"Don't worry baby I won't tell" I smiled, now parking my car so I could walk the girl to her class.

"Good, now let's go," Hailey said, basically jumping out of the car before I could even get out, my daughter rushing me as I got out.

"Well dang, pardon me" I joked, Hailey practically pulling me before calming down as we walked into the school.

Once getting to her class, Hailey locked eyes with Bianca, I lightly chuckled at her excitement before bending down to be eye level.

"Alright, you have a good day baby, have fun and please be safe," I say while hugging her.

"I will mommy, have fun today" she smiled at me before we pulled away "I will" I smiled before watching her run into the classroom, already chatting up her friends and her little crush as I walked, now going back out to my car.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n was making her way home, already getting a text from Aizawa saying that he missed her, the woman was about to open the door to her penthouse when she saw a gift basket sitting pretty on the ground.

"What's this?" She said to herself, picking it up and seeing a note saying it was from Aizawa, making her smile a bit as she brought the basket in to see stuffed animals and blankets inside, even having a tea blend she had posted about cause she had it at a cafe and couldn't find the company brand till now.

"I wish he wasn't at work, I could have called him already," she said to herself, opening the basket and going straight for the tea, thinking it'd be nice to have as she worked, also getting a message from her boss that work might be a bit more difficult only because some people haven't been doing what they're supposed to, but the woman didn't mind all that much.

So as she had let her tea steep, she had logged in and had gotten started, a few minutes passing before her tea was ready.

"Oh shit, this is it," she said out of amazement, loving the taste of the tea and also looking up the ingredient list, seeing it should be good for pregnant woman as well.

But truly the basket was not from Aizawa and if Y/n looked just the slightest bit closer to the fact that the blend's bag had been opened previously, she would of know what was to come.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 863