Party - Slump6s

Kaylee (kay-uh-lee) Davis

My friend Thalia invited me to go to some party of one of her friends that I didn't know. "Thalia idek who the person that's throwing the party is and slumps not gonna let me go anyways" I said. "Girl don't nobody gaf about that nigga you can go where every you want" Thalia said. "Ntm on my man😐" "Girl just go ask him if you can go since you are scared" "ok I will be back" "ok girl"
"NAMILL!" I shouted his name walking towards him "Yes mami" he said. "Can I go to this party with my friend pleaseeeee" I asked him. "No" he said. " what do you mean no i wan-, you not going sorry not sorry" I tried to say but he cut me off. "Pleaseee you never let me go anywhere" I said. "No now gtf out my face with that" he said. I rolled my eye and walk back to my phone. "Girl he said that I can't go" I said. "But you have to it will be no fun without you and I wanted to go to the party" Thalia cried out. "How about when he goes to sleep you get ready and sneak out and go" She said. "Ok I will let me put him to sleep and then I will call you to come pick me up when I'm dont getting ready" I said. "Ok bye" "byeee" and with that the call ended. I walk into the room with namil and get in the bed with him. "Heyy baeee" I said kissing him all over his face. "Why you doing all that" he said laughing. "What I can't kiss you nowww" I said dragging the "w" in now. "You cannn" slump said dragging the "n" in can. "Ok then" I said continuing to kiss his face.

10 minutes later

We was watching a movie when I start to hear light snores I start to slowly get up and start to get ready for the party. I get in the shower and scrub my whole body. After that I get out of the shower but on deodorant because nobody likes a musty bitch💀 ok let me stop. I find an outfit to wear.

(This is the outfit)After I put on my outfit I do my hair

After I put on my outfit I do my hair.

After that I put some perfume on and text Thalia that I'm ready and to come pick me up

After that I put some perfume on and text Thalia that I'm ready and to come pick me up. A few minutes later she texted me saying that she was outside. I grab my phone and charger and put it in my purse and start to walk out the house. I run to Thalias car and get in. "AHHH GIRL YOU MADE IT" Thalia said. "IK I was scared I was gonna get caught but I didn't luckily" I said giggling. After talking in the car for a while we finally made it to the party. When I walked in the house had a strong smell out alcohol and weed. I covered my nose due to the smell. Thalia just laughed at me. An hour in to the party I go to sit down on the couch because I wasn't really feeling it any more. I go on my phone to see that I had 15 miss calls and 5 messages. They were from slump. I look at one of the messages and it said "Ik your at that party im on my way only god can help you now" when I read that message I was lowkey scared because idk what he was gonna do. I get up to get me some water to calm down when somebody grabbed my arm. I turned around and I seen that it was  Namil. When I seen him my eyes widened. "I told yo ass not to come to the party but you just don't listen huh" he said. " uhh....I-" I was stuck and didn't know what to say. " look at you don't even now what to say ima fuck you up" he said as he pulled my bye my arm to the car and started driving. Once we got home I took of my shoes change my clothes into something comfortable.

(Without the bag and shoes)

After I change I go into the bed. Namil came into the room and grabbed me by my neck. "I told you not to go to that damn party and you went anyways" he said. I didn't say anything just layer there staring at him. "Look at you speechless" he said and started to kiss my neck and suck it causing me to let out small moans. "Namil" I softly said moaning. He stared to take of my shit and started kissing on my chest. I let out small wimps from pleasure.

He then pulls down my pants and starts to rub my clit with his thumb. " o-omg" I said moaning. "You like that huh mami" Slump said smirking. "Y-yesss ahhh" I said. He starts to pull down his pants and pull out his ykw and starts to slide it back and forth up and down my clit. "Ahhh slu- that's not my name" I said but he cut me off. "DADDY!" I said moaning. He puts it in and we both moan at the same time. He puts his full length into me and starts to go faster. " o-omggg ahhh your so deeepp" I said moaning. "Take this dic mami" he said to me and starts to go faster. "I c-cant take it ahhh" I said. "Yes you can I bet you not going to anymore party when I say you can't go huh" he said "yess daddy"I said moaning. I was a hot mess express. I felt I weird feeling in my stomach. I knew I was about to cvm. "N-Namil I'm about to cvmmm" I said moaning even louder. "Ik ma cvm on This dicc" he said. A few moments later I cvm and he starts doming faster. "IM SORRY F-FUCK AHHH" I said as tears started to roll down my face. "No your not your sorry that you got caught" he said. He started to go slower and his Stricks became sloppier. He started to groan. "Just like that mami" he said lowly, groaning. "Ah Mami I'm about to cvm"he said. A few moments later he pulls out and cvms on my stomach. He kisses me and lays on the side of me. "So no more parties" he said out of breathe. "Yea" I said breathing heavy with my legs shacking.

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. I will try to make an update tomorrow. Who should I do next out of these ppl?

Wes?

Autumn?

Dd osama?

Babysantana?