Boyfwiends chaptew one🥺🥺

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-HHHHHhhhHhHHH-hey guys.. My wattpad yaoi fanfic is super popular so we should go outside and travel to see who are fans of it" said the stinky smelly n*rd.
"oh yea kitten lets do it💀💀🖤🖤👹👹" say the weed smoker, while the walking "bUfF" door and failed abortion nodded. They went outside while being sweaty (THEY DONT EVEN USE FUCKING DEODORANT💀) and they split up and explore. As n*rd was seeing who liked his yaoi fanfic, he got bonked upside the head and passed out.

. . .

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w- where am i..?" n*rd said as his eyes began to slowly open. "SUP BITCH" said the girlfriends in usion. "EW. FEMALES😡 i-i-i mean.. G-g-g-get away from me aka the uwu bean" said the rainbow haired rat, "w-what are you even doing to me..?". "WELL, WELL, WELL. YOU'RE SO STUPID, N*RD." said the n*rd gf. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU STUPID BITCH?!?!?!?" said n*rd, being the rude little asshole he is. "Well.." said the gamer girl, "you and your stupid partners didnt know that..". "THAT WHAT?" interrupted n*rd, being a rude pussy once again. "WE ARE SECRET AGENTS WHO ARE GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU!" yelled the female j*ck and g*th. "W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!?!?!?" screamed that little bastard. "Well, we are actually named Ivy, whos is supposed to be g*th, we got Frankie, who is supposed to be j*ck, we got Ember, who is supposed to be pr*p, and finally ME... HARPER! THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DISGUSTING YAOI LOVER LIKE YOU!" Harper said as Frankie sliced N*rd in half. After that, they unleashed a boar who tried to win NNN for a long time, but he finally failed because he feasted on N*rd's whole body, then the boar coughed up n*rd's 2 inch dick. Poor boar. After that, the best agents gave the boar some real food and comforted it. Now all that's left was pr*p, j*ck, and g*th.