Chapter One:

Eddie's POV:
Beep! Beep! My watch went off in class. The whole class turned to look at me. Including bowers and y/n. Don't get me wrong y/n was really pretty and well, I had a huge crush on her. So did Richie. But I knew we both never get a chance with her because well...she bullies us and she's friends with bowers. She bullies us everyday but no matter hard I try to stop liking her I can't. She is just so I don't know. I'm pretty sure Richie feels the same way. Just as my watch went off the lunch bell rang. I quickly rushed and unzipped my Fanny pack, frantically trying to get my pills. And of course the worst possible thing happened, I spilled them..right in front of y/n. I quickly got down and picked them up. I glanced up and saw y/n staring down at me, I panicked more and tried to pick them up faster knowing y/n could and would do something at that moment. But to my surprise she just laughed at me and walked away. I grabbed all my pills and put them all back except for the two I needed to take. After I took them I grabbed my stuff and rushed out of the classroom.

I had already grabbed my lunch and was looking for the losers. I kept glancing around until I saw them. I walked towards them but Richie signaled me to stop. I already knew what would happen. I sighed, Richie started walking towards me until he face planted into the floor. All the students faced our way. It was the one and only y/n standing over him. Richie sat up holding his face which was covered in blood from his nose bleeding. I could tell he was holding back tears. He looked up at y/n and smirked. "Hey y/n." He winced in pain. She smirked back, "hey trashmouth you should really watch where you're going."Before Richie could respond I felt two arms grabs my shoulders from behind. I screamed like a girl and started panicking. Y/n was kneeled next to Richie holding his chin. She stared at him disgusted. "You're lucky I didn't do worse." She spat out. She let go of his chin harshly causing him to fall back. She then stood up straight and walked over to me. I felt my heart beating faster. She was scarier than Bowers. She was capable of more. I started breathing heavily and reached for my inhaler. Before I could grab it bowers ripped it out of my pocket and tossed it to y/n. She looked at me amused. "Y-y/n please I n-need it." I managed to choke out. "What this?" She laughed as she threw it on the ground and stepped on it. I felt tears stinging my eyes. I would be in so much trouble. But that quickly got pushed away when I realized I couldn't breathe. The only reason I realized that was because y/n was looking at me slightly concerned. Bowers dropped me and I fell to the ground hard and started hyperventilating. The bell rang signaling that it was time to go home. But that didn't matter, here I was laying on the ground hyperventilating, while y/n just looked down at me. "Y/n! Let's go!" Bowers shouted at her. The teachers were rushing over. Y/n glanced at me one more time before running away with Bowers.

-time skip Bc I'm still a lazy bish😍-

Me, Richie, Stanley and Bill had just arrived at the barrens. I couldn't stop thinking about how y/n didn't hesitate to hurt Richie so bad. And how she didn't care that I literally couldn't breathe. I got pulled out of my thoughts by Richie being Richie. "Aren't you guys coming in?" He asked. I shook my head, "nuh uh that's grey water." "What the hell is grey water." "It's basically just piss and shit so I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of- what are- what are you doing." He sniffed a stick. "Doesn't smell like caca to me señor." He said in a horrible accent. "This is so unsanitary. It's literally like being in a toilet bowl right now-" he threw some kind of bag I'm guessing at me and I screamed. Richie was laughing and I glared at him until he suddenly stopped and his face quickly went to no emotion. I looked behind me but before I could process what was happening somebody pushed me into the water. I quickly sat up and started gagging. I heard laughing and looked up and saw y/n and bowers and some other kids I'm guessing are friends of theirs. I looked at Richie and he still had no emotion he knew he would be next. He seemed to just accept his fate. But y/n just stared at him. Weird. "So y/n what are gonna do with four eyes?" Bowers asked impatiently. I stayed in the water because I knew if I got up my bullying would be ten times worse. Y/n walked over to Richie and Richie squeezed his eyes shut knowing what was going to happen, I also looked away. But nothing happened I looked and saw Richie, but no signs of being hurt. I glanced at bowers and he looked like he was in shock. Y/n grabbed Richies chin harshly causing him to wince. Once she heard him wince she immediately softened her grip. I was beyond confused. The girl who has bullied us for years was going soft on us? I couldn't believe it. "How's your nose trashmouth." She said trying to act like she didn't just go soft on him. "It's g-great." Then out of no where she shoved him backwards. Hard. He fell down really hard. "Wait shit I'm so sorr-" she glanced at bowers. "There's no teachers to save you guys this time." Before anyone could do anything we saw a random boy walk by and bowers looked at him. "HEY NEW KID!!" Bowers shouted running at him. The kid's face filled with fear and was about to run away but bowers got to him and tackled him. He climbed ontop of him and laughed like a psychopath. I saw something from the corner of my eye looked. Y/n was helping Richie up? "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to push you that hard." She apologized. Richie was crying a lot. He looked away in embarrassment. "Hey I'm sorry okay I really didn't mean to." She said softly. I was so confused and in shock but so happy. He finally looked at her. "I uh- you don't have to forgive me but I'm really sorry." Richie has never cried before this much, I think that's why she went soft because even she knows he's never cried this much. I could tell she didn't know what to do so I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked at me and I gave the air a imaginary hug. She got what I was saying because she pulled Richie into a hug and wrapped her arms around him. Richie instantly stopped crying and went into shock.