It's Too Late

Warning: ◾◾◾
                               ▪️Bad Grammars
                                   ▪️Self Harm
                            ▪️Violence,blood etc.

▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️◾▪️

I opened my eyes.

“ It still feels unreal." I chuckled

“ I can't believe I actually left that city. "

I grab my coffee and look at the beautiful scenery my apartment window is giving me. I took a sip and smiled.

It's been years since the last time I visited Los Santos. You must be wondering how can I leave that wonderful city? And you probably thought that there was something going on that caused me to leave the city. Honestly I actually don't know either. But what's great is, I'm actually very happy at this peaceful and happy life that I'm living.
As a Valkyrae. As a streamer.

I'm The Valkyrae, a youtube streamer. Honestly I think I'm decently popular. I have a strong and loving community, not always but still they're better than anything else. You are probably wondering what's happening and what's going on? Well I just wanna share to you how I reincarnated in another dimension.

I used to live as Ray Mond, a GTA character. There was so much drama and crime happening in my life. But that was in the past. I transcend by dying. I didn't go to heaven nor hell. Instead I woke up at a new house in someone's body. It was very confusing at first but I naturally started to accept it. I learn and live like every normal person would even though I'm totally not normal inside.

Wanna see how I die? If you're so curious about it. Then I guess I can tell you what happened.

“ I earned a lot of money today!" I said as I happily walked around the Seoul streets.

While humming my phone suddenly got a ton of notifications.

“ What is going on? "

I opened my phone and saw a ton of messages and calls coming like bullets.

“ Randy? "

Why is he suddenly calling? As I was about to call him back. A message popped up from him.

________________________________________________

    ◾ Meet me at the apartments.

________________________________________________

                                                                               ✒️  
________________________________________________

I wonder what's going on? Why did he suddenly want to meet me?

Since I have nothing to do I might as well go and see what he's trying to do-.

I entered Seoul and took out my car. And drove all the way to the Apartments.

The city is quiet today. This is a good time to ask Randy to go fishing!

Speaking of Fishing, I remembered Randy's face when I invited him to go fishing.

It was really funny. But I actually really want him to go fishing with me.

I parked my car and got out.

Hmm.. Nobody's here-.

I took out my phone and dialed Randy's phone. I heard his phone ringing.

“So you were behind me! Were you trying to surprise me or what?"

He didn't reply. I already know he was acting weird at that time. And I should have left.