Squadmates

[Name] followed David to their seat, he saw there were three people at the table...[Name] recognized one of them, it was the green hair guy who gave him his clothes..

"Hey guys!"

David said and sat down next to another blondie, the three of them saw [Name], and they seem..Not that happy.

"Oho, isn't it the newcomer of the Golden Dawn."

Said the chubby guy, smiling at the h/c hair male. [Name] wave as he sat down next to David, he looked over at the others and smiled a bit before giving a small nod.

"Hello!..Uh, what's your..What's your name?"

Asked [Name] awkwardly. The blonde guy seemed taken back for a second before he answered.

"I'm Hamon Caseus."

[Name] nod at look at the other two, who are not interested in introducing themselves to him. But he only remember one of their name and it's..The quiet guy, Shiren.

They made eye contact all of sudden, but the both of them were quick to look away. He decided to eat and not speak to anybody anymore, he's too awkward for his own good, it's better if he keeps quiet..

Until, one of them suddenly ask a question,

"You look familiar."

Hamon said with an accusing tone. [Name]'s ears twitched up when he heard those words, he looked down at his plate,

"..Why is that?"

"You almost look like our old squadmate from two years ago, it's a coincidence how you two look the same...Almost."

Hamon cough, trying to change the subject.

"Anyways, let's talk about ourselves so we can know about eachother!"

[Name] slowly nod, he had a confuse look on his face, the question that he ask him was the same as the one that four eyes said..He didn't get it, their old squadmate look familiar to him? It's just..Weird. But he shouldn't get that in his head for too long.

"Well, uhm..Oh, yeah! I forgot to introduce them to you!"

"A-actually, no need. I already know-"

"Okay, so, you already know him, Hamon. That's Shiren Tium..And that's Alecdora Sandler."

David casually spoke and point at each of the men while saying their names. [Name] sweatdrop and nod again, he couldn't let out a word..Too embarrassed to speak. Beside, he knows they probably don't like him.

But he will try his best to get on their good side....If he can.

☆☆

Ashley and Ace were bored out of their mind. They were sitting on the bed and waiting for [Name] to return..It has been way too long. They didn't know what they're waiting for his return, they could just go to sleep and call it a 'day', but they decide to wait for the guy to come back.

"What's taking him so long!!"

Ashley said, getting impatient. Ace was putting his head against the edge of the bed, hunger took over.

Yeah, they were actually hungry..So that's why they were waiting for [Name]. Hoping that he will bring them food..

The door suddenly open, causing the kids to flinch and look up at the door. [Name] walked inside and close the door after, he looks..Exhausted.

"There you are! What took you so long?"

"..Nothing. Just chatting with new friends."

He walked towards the bed and sat down, then he pulled something that he hide behind his robe, the kids stare in surprise seeing two pieces of cakes on a napkin.

"There were a lot of options of foods, I didn't really know what you two like so I just picked something sweet. Here, be careful, don't get messy."

He gave them the cakes, one is a chocolate cake, while the other was a strawberry cake. The kids gladly took it and dig in, happiness over took them.

"Thank you!"
"Thank you."

[Name] nod in response. He took off his robe and decided to change into a more comfortable clothes...Like a regular shirt, which he found in a drawer. He made sure the kids won't see him strip.

After changing, he close the light and lay down on his bed. He yawned, he knew he had done so much today..It's not easy to get into the strongest squad, then having to get along with the members. He tried his very best today..And he want to reward himself with a sleep.

He closes his eyes, trying to drift to sleep.

But before he did, he felt weight on his arms.

He open his eyes once again, and look at his side, seeing Ashley and Ace holding the both of his arms...
He sigh, staring at the ceiling. There's nothing he can do now..And he doesn't want to move. At all.

'Guess I have to sleep in this uncomfortable position.'

He thought to himself while closing his eyes.

☆☆☆☆

[Name] POV

My eyes were opened by a sound.
I was facing the ceiling, it was..Dark. Well, no crap.

I look at the both of my side, seeing the kids had let go of my arms. I decided to get out off bed, slowly getting up and putting the blanket onto the kids..

I don't know what time it is, but who cares. I think this is a great time for me to take a bath..Maybe I could get along with the other people in the Golden Dawn. If they're even awake at this hour. With a tired sigh, I put my feet on the ground, I look back at the bed. My heart clenches when seeing Ashley and Ace still sleeping peacefully. They're quite adorable.

I walk over to the window and look outside..It's still dark as ever.

I took my clothes and head out of the room. The corridor was pretty dark, I guess it's because of the lights being turned off. After some time walking, I reached the bathroom, where there's also lights on. Although nobody is here. Not a single person except me.

I step forward and turn the knob. I step in, looking around as I turn the water on. A little bit cold maybe? I shrug and undress myself from my clothes. Putting a towel on my hips.
I grab the shampoo and conditioner, pouring it over my body. The smell of it calming me down a bit. I wash my hair and rinse it, washing my body carefully.

I look myself in the mirror in front of me, I look a bit weird with wet hair...
I heard the door of the bathroom opened. I turned my head around, seeing the familiar green hair man from yesterday..Alecdora, was it?

He seems to be annoyed?
I decided to ignore him, I'm too tired to talk. Although maybe I can have breakfast with him.