Ch 1 : A Real Nightmare

One night in Sunny Town it was a dreadful, scary, and horrifying every one was inside there house asleep except a perverted Umbreon who was watch a girl sleep from outside her window. Until he got bored he decided to go back to his dad's house and sleep but he got lost in the woods and he was terrified because of how Horrifying the wood looked at night but instead of cry and rolling around like a baby he tried to find his way back but little did he know a Spirit was watching him.

Gai : Oh geez, where is the way out this place it creepy as hell out here.

*Bush rustling

Gai : What was that!

*Whispers

Gai : I n-n-need t-to find a w-w-w-way out of here.

Two yellow eye appear in front of Gai he is absolutely petrified from this and then out of nowhere a Gengar comes out and tries to attack Gai but Gai dodges and then counters his attack but when he defeated the Gengar it melted into black goo Gai was confused by this until he heard a deep, sort of creep voice.

??? : Well done Umbreon I am impressed. But to bad you'll end up just like the rest. But your doom was lead by your curiosity. NOW YOUR STUCK HERE WITH ME FOR ALL ETERNITY.

Gai ran for his life when he turned back his saw a black spirit with yellow eyes and a his mouth open revealing his yellow dirty teeth and his purple gums Gai ran Even faster but somehow the spirit appeared in front of him then Gai turned right to shake the spirit off but all that did was lead Gai in a cave with a dead end.

Spirit : Don't worry little Umbreon this won't hurt a bit.

Gai : S-somebody HHHHEELLLllppppppppp!!!!!!!

The spirit possessed Gai and took control of his whole body giving Gai the spirit's eyes and mouth.

Gai.zip : Perfect! It been a while since last time I controlled a body let's hope I'm not rusty.

Then the spirit transformed Gai liked he look like before he got possessed as if nothing happened.

Gai.zip : Perfect! Now with this from no one can suspect anything. Beware everymon

*Gai.zip turn around with his real form

Gazer : THE ZEPHANIAH IS AFTER YOU!

At the Eeveelutions house

Pearl : SILVIA!

Silvia : gah!

*Silvia fall off her bed

Silvia : Owwww! What was that for!

Pearl : I need you to go to the market and pick up some stuff.

Silvia : *groan Why can't speed do it he's the fastest.

Pearl : Because him, Flare, Leaf, Crystal, and Lazuli went to go see Ms.Mollie.

Silvia : If they're all there why can't black do it?

Pearl : He's umm busy at the moment.

Meanwhile in Pearls room

Black : MMMH!

Black is tied up and inside of Pearls closet

Pearl : Look can you just please get the stuff for me I got "business" to do in my room so can you do it please.

Pearl with her eyes Sparkling

Silvia : Fine! I'll go.

Pearl : Yes! Thank you so much.

Silvia : Thank me later now where's the list

Pearl : Right here!

Silvia : Cya later Pearl!