Judo

JUDO'S POV:

"Alrighty. So hi. I'm Judo. I'm a Chow Chow." That has to move with my mom and then my dad and then mom again, I thought. I've been practicing for middle school, cause you know, people might ask who I am and all that. Maybe Bluey would help me out. She's my best friend. I sighed. I wish my parents were still together. If it weren't for fate, going around and destorying everything that my parents ever were. 

10 years ago...

"YOU don't understand me! YOU don't know what it's like trying to care for a goddamn 2 year old!" Mom shierked. 

"OH YEAH? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WORKING HARD?!" roared Dad. They've been fighting for an hour already. I slowly come down the stairs.

"M-mommy, daddy, can you guys stop screaming?" I said, shivering slighty. Mom stared back at Dad, then snarled something like, "We're NOT done."

"Of course, my love. Come, let's go to sleep." She shot one nasty look at Dad and turned to me.

All I remember of that day was that the next day Dad was gone, along with all his belongings.

~~~~
I woke up from that flashback. That was 10 years ago. Dad hasn't returned. I let out a shaky breath. I wiped away my tears. 

"JUDO! DARLING, TIME TO COME IN!" screamed my mom. She was at the door waiting. 

"Coming." I whispered. I took on look at Bluey's house. Her house was right next to me. I would remember when we would play and play. No worries. Nothing bad happened. I felt safe there.

"You have to get ready, dear. It's almost your week with your father." Mom said, putting her arm around me. 

"I know." I know that's how it'll be for the next years of my life. "Can I... see Bluey?"

The look that flashed through her mom was amusing. "O-of course." she said.  Bluey didn't know about me and my parents. But maybe it was time to tell someone. Tell someone she can trust about what she's feeling. 

Maybe she can get rid of this empty, painful feeling out of me, wondered Judo. Maybe Bluey can help. 

Maybe she can save me before it's too late.

Alr, so this is an AU (and a theory) that Judo's parents are divorced, and Judo had to go through life knowing this. This is based off my personal life experiences. Probably going to make a part 2 since this is soo short.. But hope u like it!