Rain ♡

The rain was still tumbling down. The night was bright as it ever could, Moonlight was there, shinning away everything which came with it's slight contact. Slightly wind fanning across the whole terrace and the very much symphony of the drizzling rain.

Two dripping, drenching lost soul under the wetness of rain trying to find a comfort.

The building was quiet. It was midnight, probably everyone was asleep. Flat lights were shown dimmed or off.

While the two lost souls were there, on that moonlight and rain filled terrace. Both inside their own shell and trying to find any sooth for their pain.

It doesn't sooth away the pain tho. But a person can stick up to their illusion, right?

A illusion of finding comfort and sooth under the wetness and droplets of something natural, something beautiful, something's like 'Rain'.

Tainted, hurted, rugged souls were screaming to be free but the world is a fucking bitch and full of manipulators who won't let them go.

So here they are,

Zayn and Harry .

At the two sides of the terrace.

One particularly Zayn, who was laying across the ground in a starface position.

As if he was feeling the water washing away all his pain, glum, sins.

While the other, Harry, who was on the other side crouching down. Mostly shielding his body with arm's wrapped around himself.

Rain was hitting his body and he looked like he was trying to find the comfort but the rain was only giving him a hard smack with it's wetness.

Lunatics, both they were. Soaking up to toe, still under the wetness, cold shattering across the whole body while the other world was under the blanket, having a sleep and dream.

But, who could blame them.

'Comfort' feels such a foreign word to them. So they try, they try to find it. They chase it. But they don't find it. They just don't-
.
.
.
..................................................................................
.
.
.

Zayn was there. He was cause he needed it. He needed a comfort of something. Maybe Rain was it?

He always felt left out from everything for some reason, he was very distant from his own family . It wasn't something he was quite proud of but he couldn't help himself.

They didn't understood him. They never tried as well.

Hell! His girlfriend couldn't even! He was there just to make his family, and his girlfriend happy.

He liked making people happy, even if it breaks him apart but he will still do it. They never tried to understood him but that doesn't mean he won't try to understood them tho.

No, he'll be someone what they never could be. He'll be selfless, caring, kind, understanding.

But guess fate wasn't beside him.

Finding your family and girlfriend burned inside your holiday cabin is something we don't want to imagine of. But that happened, it happened with Zayn.

It happened when he was outside, planing to propose his girlfriend while they were burning in flesh, screaming his names but he wasn't there. And when he came, it was to late. To chaotic, traumatizing and too numb to do something.

So yes, he is under the rain cause he wants to wash their love, their soft touches and love from his body and soul .

He wants to feel numb cause the pain his soul is suffering is too much.
.
.
.
..................................................................................
.
.
.