Lesson 1: Don't bump into guys in your art class

Paris was a simple girl. Wake up, get dressed, go to school, go home, then sleep, and repeat. She wasn't fun and adventurous, didn't smoke or drink, and she didn't have an exciting love life of any kind. Had a few friends, but wasn't very close to any of them anymore. They all kinda stopped inviting her to to hang out as she got older, maybe that's normal with age? She didn't know. She Didn't have too many hobbies either. She did marching band, but that only kept her busy until about Novemeber during the school year.

One thing that kept Paris going was drawing. Art I suppose, she would doodle on anything and everything, even if she wasn't all that good in her opinion. She took a lot of Art classes during the year, instead of taking hard electives that everyone cared so much about. Truthfully, Paris couldn't care less about grades or classes. She wasn't worried about taking honors and college level academics. Although she still got pretty okay grades, mostly high B's.

One thing about Paris, is nobody truly knew what her deal was. Every person that met Paris saw her differently than the others. Most people thought she was quiet and mysterious, but if you would speak to Paris, she would just give you the same energy you gave her. If your energetic and upbeat, then Paris used your same cringey slang and smiley mannerisms. If your closed off and sarcastic, Paris would be short with you, and stay in your comfort zone. Now this might sound bad, constantly changing up your personality depending on the person your speaking to, but Paris didn't think so.

Okay, so she is a people-pleaser, nothing new to Paris. Paris was always a people-pleaser, from being extra kind to her most annoying teachers, or to complimenting a tired cashier at the checkout. But let's keep this real, Paris just wanted people to like her, she wanted validation where ever she could get it.

Paris has always had shitty friends throughout highschool. Freshman amd Sophomore year she sat with a group of Softball girls, Morgan, Bailey, and Tasha. They would all wear their cute matching Softball gear each Friday before a game, and rant to each other at the lunch table about their coaches and teammates. They would look around the room and gossip to one another about some boy or girls hideous outfit. All they would talk about is boys. All day. Paris could never keep up with the drama and dating and who's kissed them and who's cheating on who. But frankly, Paris didn't care. More and more has her group of friend become distant. First, it was not inviting her to hang out sessions. This bothered her at first, but she didn't really care because she was always awkward outside of school anyway. But then they started to not even speak to Paris at the lunch table, or reply to her texts, Paris assumed they just didn't really like her, she was too boring for them. Paris thought this was a mutual thing though, considering she didn't like her friends all that much either. She just would sit with them at lunch for 40 minutes a day, then be on her way, because it's not like she had anyone else to sit with.

Paris didn't have a love life either, big surprise there. But Paris wasn't interested in dating! She was 16 for goodness sake. She has her whole life to find someone, if she happen to find someone she likes, then great! But she wasn't going to go out of her way to add 50 random people on snap to hookup with or anything. She didn't get many crushes throughout school, not because she thought she was superior or anything, but she seriously just liked most people in a platonic way. She has had a few crushes though. She liked a girl freshman year named Roxy. It was mostly a hallway crush though. She got over her rather quick, mainly because she was kind of rude once you actaully spoke to her. Paris didn't really know who or what she liked. Life was so confusing, her thoughts and feelings never felt quite right to her. She always felt different then other girls her age.

I guess that updates you to today, Wednesday, October 20th, 1:20 pm. Paris was walking down the empty Art hallway, and stopped at room 344, her painting class. She stuck her airpods in her ear so she could be alone with her thoughts. She helped herself to a canvas and supplies, along with all the other students. Reaching for the red paint to add to her pallet, she bumped into another student,