Snow day.

Hi my name is garret and im going to tell you on how did i survive the terror of christmas.

Me and my friends saved money for almost 2 months just to go in a trip in marble mountain S.K.I resort did i also mention that we lived in canada but before that ill introduce you to my friends first Anne,maxine,mary,liam,adrien and jake we were all so excited because we already have the money to buy a resort we were going to stay there for 1 and a half week. In the next day we were packing our stuffs and said goodbye to our parents and went to the airport after 26 hours we finally made it to Marbel Mountains but when we booked for a van it never showed up we waited for so long and me and my friends all agreed that we should just walk and ask for the flight attendant for a map we walked through the woods freezing because of the snow and a fricking bear saw us.

We ran like chitas and maxine tripped i thought she was going to die but she didn't jake saved her by stabbing the bear and i felt bad because her child was there watching there mother die but it doesn't matter to us know we found a small cave and had to sleep there until morning but before that we made a fire by getting some sticks in the woods good thing i brought a lighter we finally made our selfs comfortable and sleep.

liam woked me up and said that "we have to go" so we packed our things and left we hiked the biggest mountain and finding a place with people, after 20 minutes adrien and mary found a big cabin but we dont see any people around so we went there we arrived at the cabin and knocked on the door but apparently the door was already open we walked in and we didn't even found a single person the place looks fine there was no mess at all there were 2 rooms and im confused "why is it so clean in here?" i said but my friends didn't bother or think that maybe the owner of this house just went for a walk.

It is Night time already and there was no signal on our phones even the cops couldn't respond mary and maxine locked all the windows and doors and we cooked our left sardine can it was the last food on our bags so we all had to share after we eat we went to bed and i was sleeping with jake and maxine, liam anne marry were in the same room adrien was sleeping on the couch i felt adriens chest around my back and he told me that can we cuddle i blushed because my gayness is rising while he tries to hug me maxine pulled him away and hug him instead i was furious at her but i was really tired at that time so i slept for like 2 hours i woke up from the sound of a glass window breaking i waked up jake and maxine and we walked quietly to the living room to see if adrien was okay but there was no adrien in the couch i knocked on the other room where my other friends were sleeping and turns out  liam mary and anne were making out at the same time i was getting mad and yell at them for not noticing the noice and i also told them that adrien is gone.

we were searching for adrien in the middle of the night in the woods but after 5 hours we gave up and we went back to the cabin and all screamed after what we saw adriene body was in there hanging upside down and someone had used his blood too write on the wall " get out before you die." we panicked and ran out of there but someone had already putted a trap we fell all to a hidden place it was a massive place and finally we saw the killer he was holding a chainsaw and i was wondering on how fast they were to get in here we found a room we locked the door but anne and liam was missing anne knocked on the door pleasing to open the door when we opped it she was shot in th head and we already saw that liam is dead so me mary jake and maxine were the only left survivors i cried and i dont know on whats going on why would this thing happen to us.

We heard silence we headed to the exit and time check it was 4 pm the exit had a lock that needs a pascode on it we searched the whole area and found nothing we decided to split up mary and maxine were together and me and jake are together my heart was racing  because im with my crush but i stopped blushing when i saw the headed cow mask with a man on it and me and jake both ran we locked our selfs on thr room and waited for mary and maxine to come back me and jake were talking and when he asked this question my heart starts racing again he asked if i like someone i finally had the courage to admit that i like him and i said it.

he responded with "oh i dont like you." i was about to cry when he said " i love you." my heart begins to beat again and we finally kissed or should i say make out i love everything abou him his body his face everything. We where having fun until we heard maxine screams we opened the door to see mary and maxine running we let them in and i saw that maxine had been stabbed she was freaking out so did me mary and jake and yes she died.
mary had the passcode and said it was on the picture frame maxine was the one who found it but the cow headed mask guy stabbed her mary throws a vase on him and they both ran.

We were sure that the killer was probably still passed out so we headed to the exit and enter the password and while we were waiting for it to oepn we saw the cow headed mask guy running towards us it finally opened but it got mary she blows the gun at Mary's eye's and she died. me and jake didn't have a choice we ran and as fast as we can and there were cops at the cabin we went in there turns out that adrien had called the cops because there was signal but while the cops was talking to him they heard a painful scream and that's the time when we all ran out of the cabin we didn't ev3n notice the phone we got rescued from the cops and they took us back home

Hi im garret and im finally happy with my life now im married with jake now and we adopted a child and take great care of it i still miss my friends but i hope they are proud of us for surviving thank you mary,liam,maxine,anne and adrien for everything i hope to see u guys in a another universe.