introduction.

~⁠(⁠つ⁠ˆ⁠Д⁠ˆ⁠)⁠つ⁠。⁠☆

do you ever feel like you're on cloud nine because you have someone? someone that could be there for you, could understand you, and mostly, someone that could love you. but at the same time, things aren't just always the way you expected. these things can sometimes be complicated, or even worse.

"hey." someone waved in his face that made him came back to reality.

"hey, chan. what are you up to?" he asked, even if he was the one who literally invited the older to come to this cafe.

"you told me that i should accompany you to do something. did you really forget?" the latter asked as the boy in front of him is already sane.

"oh yeah. uhm, can you accommodate me at the library? i was looking for something for our lesson next year but i was-" he was cut off by the older who didn't seem to like his words.

"minho, we are on a break right now. can't you please calm your smartass brain for once?" chan was obviously irritated by how he delivered his words but that doesn't affect minho at all.

"well, i don't really know what to do in the house, and i don't even have something to do in my phone too." the younger reasoned. well it's actually true because he's been hiding in the dark all his life studying and studying and don't even come out of his shell.

minho didn't really enjoy his teenage days. he doesn't want to have that typical teenage years to be filled with alcohol, girls, parties, and everything that isn't connected to the word study.

"i know, but sometimes you need to risk something for your happiness, yeah?" chan stated. it almost made minho laugh but not so close.

"i don't think so. besides, you can use me for your academical needs, right? what happens if i don't study? you have no source of knowledge anymore." he teased. chan laughed at the words the latter said. though he really wants to agree to that statement, he doesn't want minho to see himself as a thing that can be used anytime.

he's so friggin ' stubborn. chan thought.

there was a short silence between them until chan decided to speak again.

"what if you go to your grandparent's province? and you'll stay there for the whole break?" he suggested.

"possible. now that i think of it, i really want to go there because i miss their cook." minho agreed, already thinking about what will happen between those 2 months in the province.

"just tell your mom, i'm sure she will agree, and i bet she also wants this for you like i do. you really need a me time. the older said, emphasizing the word "me time".

minho just chuckled and he spoke.

"so shall we see hyunjin instead?" chan's eyes lit up at the sentence. it feels new to him that minho didn't suggested to study this time.

"sure!" he happily agreed. they both walked out of the cafe to go to hyunjin's place.

-

okay so that's all for today, i guess. see you again in chapter one!

xoxo, leeknoringg.