03.ㅤThe Wolves and the Cattle

ㅤ

RINNGG!!!!

RINGGGGG!!!

RIIIINGGG!!!

Alarm siren blares here and there. The colour of the whole school seemed to have become even more dull. The dark grey clouds dimmed the sun, and there was no telling of the weather as cold wind brushed past, taking the fallen leaves with it.

The lights turn red and it blinks at a fast rate.

"...Uh..." Hyunjoo grunts as her head spins around. Her head felt like it was spinning around, and she barely even managed to come back to her room, body soaking wet, leaving a wet trail at the marbled floor of her dorm.

Her body sways from left to right as she gallops aimlessly, hands making contact with the cold wall as she forces herself to walk in the silent and grim hallway where her dorm room resides, right by the far corner.

Hues of red and blue would stretch out of the area vision she sees with her dilated pupils, and grey appears everywhere afterwards. It's just as if the colours of the world were separating in her mind.

"Warning: ByssBots will be handing out the list of groups randomly picked by the humble BYSSALS to each room. Please do not head out for the meantime, or quickly go back to your respective units in order to be grouped accordingly. This is not a drill, the urgency of this alert is Level Parsaic."

A monotone robotic voice of a female speaker echoes throughout the whole building, and possibly throughout the whole school too.

The school has been on high alert: Level Parsaic. It's the 2nd degree alert in Anobyss University.

But what are the alert levels in Anobyss University? And what do they represent? Well, there are three in total: Rascaic (rehs-kuh-ik), Parsaic (per-suh-ik) , and Metamorphorsaic (me-tuh-mor-for-suh-ik).

Level Rascaic occurs when someone in the school is flagged as a rebel. For instance, if someone is suspicious of going against the rules or the system, a royal blue flag with black cross in the middle of it will be raised at the flagpole right in the middle of the campus. This is to represent that the BYSSALS are on the hunt for someone with suspicious actions.