Unfortunate News.

Hello Everyone. Author here..

Unfortunately, I have lost the Email and Password that this account was made with, and have no ability to gain them back.

Over the course of the Next Week, Im going to start moving this story to a new Account. Im going to delete most of this story aside from this chapter, Rename it "This project has been moved", and then comment under this chapter with my New Account, Which i have decided will be named "HilariousDisaster"

This is so that- I have it connected to My gmail, and not one that i made for me and my friend- (He doesnt have access to this wattpad account, but he forgot the Gmail password, and he was my last hope of saving this account.) and so i can write without worry of losing everything ive done so far. And so i can write More, and really tap into my story writing capabilities.

Btw, The friend i made the gmail for was the one that made Oliver :)

Im sorry my Friends, Acquaintances, amd Strangers. You guys really helped me through a tough time, and Still manage to make me laugh.

My account will be here -->

See you within the next Week (definitely by Saturday.)
Love you guys! <3

EDIT!!!!: Okay so this ended up being a lot faster than i thought, and this is making me a little sad, because i dont wanna give account up yet ;-; However! this is also a good thing, so both happy and sad tears.. See you guys on the other side! <3