Minecraft??

*Reader-chan's Pov*
I yawned and looked at the clock. '2:00 a.m....huh' I stretched out and told (BFF-san) be right back before pausing. Getting up I snuck to the kitchen and grabbed a ((favorite drink/energy drink/liquid)) and headed back to my room to see my ((laptop/computer whatever)) glitching. 'What is going on..?' I thought walking over to the computer. I wasn't in my server anymore and was now in a foggy forest. Sitting down I concentrated on finding out where I was. After awhile of walking in circles I noticed a figure out in the distance and everything went glitchy again. 'No....it can't be....H-heribrine?!' After that last thought a pale hand suddenly reached out of the screen and dragged me into my computer. Everything went dark.
*??? Hours, minutes, seconds later*
I woke up flat on my back, my (favorite shirt)) wrinkled, on a soft patch of grass. I groaned and looked around trying to get a grasp on where I am when I spotted a green figure out in the distance. " HEY YOU!!" I shouted. The figure stopped and slowly turning around. I gasped and started backing away. A arrow flew by almost nicking my arm. I swirled around to see a skeleton and a...CREEPER?!?!
...
...
...
As I ran and dodged arrows for about a hour I relized I'm not anywhere near home.
I'm in minecraft!

((I'm so sorry if the parts are short, and I'm giving all grammar nazis the freedom to criticize cause I'm have trouble with it so...yup ENJOY!!
Herobrine: your loud...
Me:AND I OWN IT BITCH!!!
*has had a can of monster and candy*