Twittler's plan

(TW: Strong vocabulary)

RICK TWITLLER' S POV:

I open my eyes, as my vision becomes clearer.

Everyone was knocked out, it was clear, I had lost another one of my plans.

But I wasn't going to give up, Captain Man and Danger Force couldn't beat me.

I was like 10 seconds thinking about something, I looked at the people on the ground, I noticed Drex.

The only way for that guy not to kill me on sight was Henry. Yes, Henry Hart.

Drex probably still wanted revenge on that guy, well, if I were him-I wanted it too.

The point is that if I recruited Drex saying that if he helped me with my plan I would give him Henry Hart, I'm sure he would help me but I needed Henry Hart to be in town, so I kidnapped ShoutOut and Volt, because Captain Man wouldn't know what do and call Henry from Dystopia.

DREX'S POV:

Suddenly, I woke up and saw that I had come back to earth.

When I was at the KLVY studios, I also noticed there was a hole in the ceiling.

I noticed that I had something written on my claw, probably from Twittler. That son of a bitch! How dare he launch me into space?! I swear Twittler will regret it.

Then, I got up. I saw Ray on the floor, such an asshole!  The first thing I did was kicking his ribs, then i ran away.