{s2, p11}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida Third Person PovSeptember{22}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
September
{22}

Check in 📲

"must be date nightttt". The lady at the front desk spoke as she eye'd Kaydence and Kyrie who smiled.

"a lil some like that". Kyrie chuckled squeezing Kaydence hand as he kissed her cheek as a big smile came across her face.

"Thank youuu, and I'll see you soon". She replied to Kyrie and Kaydence. Kyrie had just put another deposit down for his building that would soon be a youth basketball camp.

The two were getting ready to go out to eat, they had decided that they would go out to eat once a week and today was the start of it.

They were both happy and ready to start doing things like this, because although they were getting their coins they made a vow to make sure they enjoy their lives as well.

They realized they rarely went out to eat, and they hadn't had a real vacation since summer. So Kyrie had put it in his head that next month he was gonna plan a trip for the two.

They were dressed pretty casual and slightly classy. Kaydence wore a emerald green dark bodycon dress with a pair of white slides from shein. Her arms consisted of silver jewelry that matched her earring and necklace and her hair fell into a slick back ponytail.

Kyrie on the other hand had on a simple fit that did not even look one bit of simple, and it complimented Kaydence very well.

"I'm so ready this shit. I got the vision for it already in my head". Kyrie spoke as the two walked out hand in hand.

"I'm proud of you baby, I can't wait to watch it all flourish the way you want". Kaydence emphasized. He was always fond of how invested and supportive his girlfriend was and that was one thing he loved about her.

"Thank you". He spoke opening the car door for her, as he jogged around on the other side and cranked the car up.

Kaydence checked her phone seeing it was 7 and they had made reservations at eight. A sigh of relief left her body because she hated being late to events and Kyrie was a person that you lucky if he even show, but for the sake of his girlfriend he changed that around for when he's with Kaydence.

Kaydence started to record herself on her Instagram story as collide by justice Skye. "baby you so fuckin pretty". Kyrie smiled as she couldn't even hide her smile.

"baddest girl alive". He added making sure he was loud enough in the video as Kaydence smiled, "thankkk you baby". She cheesed.

Kaydence put her phone away, and decided to just enjoy the rest of the ride. Kyrie glanced over at her and placed his hand on her thigh. The two had an ongoing conversation till they made it to the restaurant.