✧ TWO

Nova woke up to her phone blowing up with messages from Brady

Brady🫶
Hey nova! You said we can come
over at 12 right?
Nova?
Nova
Va
Va
Nova
Novie
Novie movie
NOVA
NOVA
NOVA
nova it's 11
Nova wake up!!!

Jeez Brady I'm up, and yeah you guys
can come at 12 I'll get ready now!

Okay!
Bye, love you!

Love you too! 💗

Nova sighed, rolling out of bed and walking into her white and gold bathroom. Lazily walking to her sink and brushing her teeth. she put on some light mascara and highlighter, brushing out her hair and leaving it down.

For her outfit she picked basic black leggings and her dark red and black striped sweatshirt. Putting on some white socks and lip gloss, spraying her coconut scented perfume.

She sat on her couch in her living room, her mom must be at work, she's always at work.

She heard a knock on her door, sliding on her cool wood floors with her socks on, she opened to door to be met face to face with Brady, Miguel, madeleine, Mason and Becca.
"Brady." The small blonde yelled, flinging herself onto the blonde she called her best friend.
"I missed you." He spoke into her coconut scented hair.
"I missed you too, even though I saw u two weeks ago." She giggled.
"Save some hugs for the rest of us." She heard as she released Brady from the tight hug.
"Maddy, Becca!" She all but screamed wrapping her two favourite people in a hug. She released the girls, wrapping her arms around Miguel giving him a side hug of sort.

Nova didn't even spare a glance at Mason, his presence made her want to gauge out her eyeballs.
"Hi Mason." Nova spoke, only because madeleine elbowed her and told her to do so.
"Hey." He spoke, rolling his eyes.
"Keep rolling your eyes and Mabye you'll find a brain back there." Nova spoke, hearing another knock.
"Oh! Jacob and Tristan are here!" She smiled, opening the door and hugging them both.
"So what are we going to do?" Becca asked softly.
"We could go live?" Miguel suggested.
"Okay! On who's phone?" Nova questioned.
"Mine." Mason spoke.

They all sat down on or around Novas grey sofa. Miguel and mads on the floor Brady, Nova, Jacob, and becca on the couch while Tristan and Mason sat on the top of the couch, Mason sitting behind Nova.
"Hey guys!" Mads spoke to the phone, hundreds of people joining.
"What's everyones favourite colour?" Miguel read out one of the questions.
"Blue, purple, blue, blue, green, purple, Red, grey." They all spoke.
"Pink." Nova said looking up from her sweater to the camera.
"Of course you would like pink." Mason scoffed.
"What's that supposed to mean Thames?" Nova asked, turning to face him, raising a brow.
"It's such a basic colour." Mason said.
"And blue isn't." She shot back.
"Guys stop arguing." Brady spoke, reminding them they were still live.
Nova scoffed leaning back into the couch, making Mason topple over onto the floor.
Nova stifled a laugh as everyone asked if he was okay or laughed.
"What was that for." Mason spoke looking Nova dead in the eyes.
"What?" Nova said, shrugging innocently.
"I didn't think you'd fall over." She lied, turning around back around.

It had been a few hours and everyone was just sitting around talking.
"So maddy.." Nova whispered to the brunette beside her.
"Do you like Walker?"
"What!" She exclaimed.
"Never! He's such a brat." Maddy spoke shaking her head.
"Come on you don't even think he's cute?" Nova said, wiggling her eyebrows.
"That's like me asking you if you like Mason."
"Okay ew, never would I like Mason. I hate him." Nova spoke louder than intended.
"I hate you to!" Mason spoke from the other side of the room.
"God his voice is so annoying." Nova rolled her eyes.
"Why do you hate him so much nove?" Becca asked, intrigued to find out why the pair is always fighting.
"Because he's a dick!" She exclaimed.
"Are you sure you don't like him." Maddy teased the blonde girl.
"Absolutely not. I hate Mason Thames and that will never change." Nova spoke, loud enough so Mason could hear.
"Let's watch a horror movie." Jacob spoke, gaining the girls attention.
"Jacob you know I hate horror movies." Nova whined.
"It will be fine novie." Brady piped up, jumping on the couch.
Nova reluctantly got up from her spot on the ground, going to sit down but the only spot was next to Mason.
"Ugh, can someone switch spots with me please." Nova asked, everybody laughed and shook their  heads.
Nova sighed, sitting down, her knee touching Masons slightly.
"I hope you get scared." Mason whispered to the short blonde sitting awfully close to him.
"Fuck off." Nova huffed, sinking down in her seat.
"Someones in a mood." Mason teased, trying to get a reaction out of her.
"I hope you fall and break your nose." She harshly whispered.
"Your just jealous of my perfect nose." Mason teased again.
"No. Hopefully the fall with fix the monstrosity in the middle of your face." Shoving Mason slightly.
"Move over." She groaned.
"I cant." He shot back.

About half way through the movie a jump scare popped up. Nova hates jump scares, she yelped, hiding her face in the person beside her shoulder, the second she realized it was Mason beside her, she jerked her head off her shoulder and pretended it never happened.

Everyone ended up falling asleep in the living room, people leaning on each other as they sleep, Nova loved that they didn't care if she leaned into her friends, she was grateful she could have someone to lean on. She fell asleep with a smile on her face, leaning into madeleine.