Ep.1-The Chair Scene

I was about to open my boss' room when suddenly he opened the door and pulled me into his chair. He removed his clothes and tried to kiss me without my friends noticing. He said "Maki, don't be noisy or else....".
He kissed me and he r*p3ed me. I was crying all the time. One day, I found out that I was pregnant and my boss is the father of my child. I didn't want to sit on my boss' chair because he might do it to me again and I get pregnant several times. As I went to sleep, I thought of my boss flirting my friends especially Kira, my childhood bestfriend since Grade 1.
Kira is a kind,beautiful,humble,cheerful and shy person. My boss also likes her but she likes one of our workmates, Teruo. He is older than me by 2 years because he is 20 and I'm 18.
When the sun woke me up, I saw my boss beside me sleeping and he's holding my hands tight to prevent me from escaping him. I immediately escaped before he caught me. When we went to the his office, he put me onto his chair again, like what happened one day. He said "If you tell your workmates about your pregnancy, I will marry you.". I got mad at him but I was tied with a rope preventing me to escape from him. When he was asleep, I cut the rope with a scissor and I escaped fast. He saw me at the window staring at me. I saw him smirking and I think he has a bad plan to me again.
The End of Ep.1
Ep.2 will be published tomorrow