Prologue

Third Person's POV 

"All your love, care…all that was just an act?" - the beautiful woman whose face was covered with tears asked with a disbelief tone. 

"Yes, just an act." - The man standing in front of her said with a cold voice while looking at the woman's pitied situation without any expression on his face. 

" No, I don't believe you. You cannot lie to me. I know you love me. You are lying now. I..Don't.. Believe..You" - the woman was not ready to believe that the man with whom she has been in love all these years, never loved her. 

" It doesn't matter what you believe. What I wanted matters. Look, I achieved what I wanted. Now either live here like a maid Or go away from my life." 

" Why? Why? Why did you do this to me?" 

"Revenge! Revenge! Don't you understand! Just go away from my life. I don't want to see you." 

Saying this the man left from there without giving a second glance to the pitied figure who fell on her knees crying over her fate and her love.

All the other family members present around her looked at her with different kinds of expressions. Some were looking at her with mockery, some with pity and some with happy and satisfied expressions. 

The woman, without caring about anyone's expression, looked towards the way the man left in the hope that maybe he will come back and tell her it was all just a prank. But to her dismay, it was all true.

********************

How will you react, when you find out that the man whom you loved with all your heart, whom you married going against your family, actually, never loved you, he pretended to be in love with you to marry you just for revenge?

The same thing happened with our female protagonist. 

Ruhani was a lovely girl who found her love during her college days. For many years she was madly in love with him. She dreamt of having a happy married life with him. But her family found out about her love life and tried to separate them. Because the man she loved belonged to their enemy's family. 

She had no idea about it. But now even after knowing this how could she leave the man she loved all these years? 

She trusted their love and forgot about all their enmity; she married him going against her family. 

But her life, her trust in love, everything shattered when she found out the man she loved all these years just pretended to love her and marry her just for revenge. 

Now, what will she do? Will she also take revenge? Or will she try to change his hatred to love? How will she survive this betrayal? Will she give up? Will she ever be able to live her life with her love as she dreamt?  

To know about all the answers to these questions, join this journey with me.