bruises

not proofread!

reader x finney Blake

WARNINGS: mentions of harm/bruises/cuts , mentions of bullies , swearing

Y/N POV:

I was laying down and doing homework until I heard my door bell ring. I wasn't expecting company so I thought it was a letter for my dad or something.

I open the door to see my boyfriend, Finney Blake, with scars and bruises scattered across his body.

He just runs into my arms and starts crying. I felt so bad for him, but I need to know what happened to understand why my boyfriend is crying in my arms.

" Go sit down on the couch, Finn " I say with a slight pain in my voice. He just nods and walks to the couch. I close the door, lock it, and head to the restroom to get a first aid kit.

When I get back to the living room and sit next to him on the couch. " what happened? " I say, my voice cracking a bit. " bullies " he says slowly, his voice clearly in pain.

Finn's bullies were Matty, Matt, and Buzz. The three douchebags from school. Matty was basically the leader of their dumbass group.

I start cleaning his face up, feeling really bad for the poor boy. Once I finish cleaning his face up we lay on the couch. Him being on top of me with his wrapped around my stomach, and me playing with his curls.

" Thank you for always taking care of me, N/N "
He says. " No problem, Finn "

💙🤍💫💙🤍💫💙🤍💫💙🤍💫💙🤍💫

gotta love my bae Finney, also I can't change my username but I'm signing off with "- ghost" after my stories now.

- ghost