𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎

Wilbur walked across the cold golden sands he honestly had no clue what he was looking for mostly to get some fresh air he missed Tommy who he left back at the van tho tommy had been annoying him all day especially with his ungodly loud screaming and clingyness so it made it just a bit hard to really miss the blond.

He also just went out to blow off some steam due to the incident earlier god Wilbur swore to prime that Tommy would never just listen to him even if they both knew that Wilbur was right in that situation weather it was during the war or pogtopia didn't matter to be honest.

But there was no changing it now so Wilbur decided to pull a cigarette from its holster and lifting it to his mouth although to his annoyance he struggled to light it only sparks coming from his lighter.

When he eventually was able to he inhaled the smoke and watched the remains of it float into the dark sky as the man attempted to release his frustration eyes fixed on the soft glowing light of the city ahead.

Flashback

"Tommy what have I told you?."

It was a late night both of the boys had been hungry after the burger van had closed Tommy had the idea of cooking some food for him and his brother although Tommy wasn't very good at it which heavily concerned Wilbur not wanting Tommy to accidentally set the van on fire.

"But wilburrrrrr it's fine I'm not gonna burn it I know how to cook you prick."

Tommy was quite confident in his abilitys although the only cooking experience he really had was back in exile but even that wasn't much if any food at all most of it got burnt when he attempted to cook it over the fire but That wasn't gonna stop the blond from trying.

"Tommy please be careful be mindful I have to clean this up if you burn my kitchen down and considering the fact that we're open again tomorrow I'd rather not."

Ranboo commented on tommys actions before leaving the van for the night to go see his husband and son Ranboo hadn't seen the two of them in quite some time which saddened the enderman hybrid so as soon as he got the chance he went to see the two of them.

"Ranboo you may have to clean it up but the cost of all the damages will ultimately fall on my shoulders.."

"And my paycheck to be fair Wilbur. "

Ranboo added as Wilbur scoffed his attention drifting away from the younger and onto Ranboo waving him a quick goodbye before he left.

" oh shut up Wilbur it will be- SHIT-."

Tommy yelled as he accidentally set the food a flame wilbur quickly started panicking and ran to the small sink grabbing a small metal bucket he had under it and filling it with some water quickly running back over to the fire and the panicking Tommy and throwing it onto the pan putting it out.

"Shit wil I'm so sorry I thought it would have been fine and-."

Wilbur's eyes immediately darted towards Tommys rage building in a matter of seconds and flowing over before he could have a chance to contain it.

"TOMMY I TOLD YOU NOT TO FOR A REASON GOD DAMNIT I SWEAR TO PRIME NOW I HAVE TO PROBABLY REPLACE THE STUFF AND FIX THE BURN MARKS I SWEAR TO XD IF YOU BROKE ANY OF MY SHIT I-."

Wilbur snapped making Tommy flinch and slowly back away in fear he hated it when people yelled at him exile with dream had only made that worse Tommy didn't mean to really it was an accident sure Wilbur had told him it was a bad idea but it was Tommy so that wasn't exactly gonna stop him.

Tommy just stood there quietly analyzing the brunette that was just staring down at the at the ground for a few seconds tommy felt Somthing almost like fear in a way he trusted Wilbur but he's also seen how unstable the man could become especially when angry.